CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The learning disabled not being worth the minimum wage... According to the Government spokesman.

cuntspotter

If the "disabled" are not worth the minimum wage, how come "politicians" receive £100k+ per year?

Fucked if I know, Jazz. I wouldn't mind if they were tangible targets for our wrath. I would genuinely respect their principles and ideals if a few of them were assassinated every year. It would be a real test of their moral courage and fortitude.
  • Like 1

Guest ducunti

If the "disabled" are not worth the minimum wage, how come "politicians" receive £100k+ per year?

The cunts should thank their lucky stars its not performance related, they'd be paying us.

Guest Gong Farmer

Some of them aren't worth the minimum wage. That's just a fact.  Businesses are not charities but that's not to say that a businesses shouldn't employ a disabled person if they can do the job they are paid for well enough to make a profit for the business. I know able bodied people that are not up to slandered and not worth the pay they receive so they can fuck clean off as well.

Lord Freud's comment, as per usual, has been taken out of context and used by  Millband to score political points against the load of wank sitting on the benches opposite him. 

Guest ducunti

Some of them aren't worth the minimum wage. That's just a fact.  Businesses are not charities but that's not to say that a businesses shouldn't employ a disabled person if they can do the job they are paid for well enough to make a profit for the business. I know able bodied people that are not up to slandered and not worth the pay they receive so they can fuck clean off as well.

Lord Freud's comment, as per usual, has been taken out of context and used by  Millband to score political points against the load of wank sitting on the benches opposite him. 

Anything these cunts do to cause disharmony and unrest between them suits me as they've fucked us over  countless times, its the least they can do to entertain us.

Guest Gong Farmer

Anything these cunts do to cause disharmony and unrest between them suits me as they've fucked us over  countless times, its the least they can do to entertain us.

It's all theater, they go in bar after PM's question time and laugh their non existent bollocks off. And then they expect us stupid dumbed downed proles to vote for them in one of their variety show elections, and like the dutiful divided and conquered dipshits that we've been turned into we are we do,,, every fucking time, no matter waht sort of shite is offered up as our prospective ruling class.

That's why we had Remploy and sheltered workshops.

Guest ducunti

Called into McDonalds recently for a coffee as that's the only thing I will consume from there but my mate decided to have something to eat. As we sat down the token disabled employee came around who was a downs syndrome person. He was cleaning tables spinning a cloth over them but not actually touching the tables, then he stopped in the middle of the restaurant pulled a dirty great fucking bogey out of his nose and wiped it on his trousers. Suffice to say we left hastily.

Called into McDonalds recently for a coffee as that's the only thing I will consume from there but my mate decided to have something to eat. As we sat down the token disabled employee came around who was a downs syndrome person. He was cleaning tables spinning a cloth over them but not actually touching the tables, then he stopped in the middle of the restaurant pulled a dirty great fucking bogey out of his nose and wiped it on his trousers. Suffice to say we left hastily.

I'm enjoying my part time job, thanks.

At the risk of being a cunt (too late) why the fuck would you employ a ************ when we have plenty of able bodied Spaniards turning up on our shores crying out for work. The disabled should be boiled down to fat and used as fuel. Innit?

In the light of this opinion as voiced by a government advisor it now seems a shame the Government closed down Remploy. Parliament seems to be nothing more than a sheltered workshop for the personality disordered , these days.

Very cruel thing to say that about our beloved members.

Guest ducunti

At the risk of being a cunt (too late) why the fuck would you employ a spacker, when we have plenty of able bodied Spaniards turning up on our shores crying out for work.  The disabled should be boiled down to fat and used as fuel. Innit? 

£2 a litre.

Breakdancing is probably a good career choice for epileptics.

I thought that was invented by ********** stealing hub caps from moving cars.

Business as usual, Rothers. The use of that word has not been permissible for some time. Edited by cuntspotter
Use of a proscribed word

Guest ducunti

Not so bad for product placement though, how many daft cunts have bought a talking wheelchair thinking it'll make them clever enough to understand the universe and beyond.