CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yougurt.

Guest deebom

Fucking yogurt. Posh cunts love it, twats love it, everyfuckingbody loves yogurt. Going around with it's 'cultures' and shit, thinking it's alive. Cunts adding Adding moosley, fruit and even fucking chocolate type things to it, as if that makes it any better.

It's not alive, it's fucking rancid milk you cunts.

Fuck yogurt.

I spelt the title wrong. See what a cunt yogurt is.

Guest JackoTC

I had to eat YOGHURT with solid parts in it once. Fucking awful, but was told that this was the real thing. I never went back for more.

What do you mean "solid parts" ? And who made you do this Kendo ? And why put "yoghurt" in capitals ? If these other cunts want to spell it any old fucking way they like then let them. Don't highlight their fucking idiocy it just annoys them. And me. I'm sick with anger about the whole thing. Time for my brain medicine.

What do you mean "solid parts" ? And who made you do this Kendo ? And why put "yoghurt" in capitals ? If these other cunts want to spell it any old fucking way they like then let them. Don't highlight their fucking idiocy it just annoys them. And me. I'm sick with anger about the whole thing. Time for my brain medicine.

Fucking solid parts. Big hard disgusting parts. Told me it was fucking Turkish YoGhUrT. Low quality if you ask me. Can't remember her name but she was into Birkenstocks, white tea, and into natural conception.

Sounds to me like she's deceived you. It was probably her twin brother's refrigerated semen. Was his name Keith, by any chance?

I told her to go fuck herself fwith an all-natural-soy based-free range-vegan granola bar.

I prefer jelly with fruit in it, it's in the yogurt section - I am like SKI - no thank you. :ph34r:

I hate fruity drinks and fruity desserts. As a matter of fact, fuck fruit and fuck yogurt while I’m at it.

Fucking yogurt. Posh cunts love it, twats love it, everyfuckingbody loves yogurt. Going around with it's 'cultures' and shit, thinking it's alive. Cunts adding Adding moosley, fruit and even fucking chocolate type things to it, as if that makes it any better.

It's not alive, it's fucking rancid milk you cunts.

Fuck yogurt.

I spelt the title wrong. See what a cunt yogurt is.

No. You spelt it the way some twats say it.