CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Fucking Cook

Rev

This chief cunt at Apple Corp has publicly asserted that he's "Proud to be Gay". Congratulations, you cunt. I'm proud to be heterosexual. Being a fucking bender ain't news anymore, yet the homosexualist community wish to keep it in the news. Bastards. Why don't you fuck off to Sierra Leone and celebrate your penchant for gaping man-arses over there. Wanker.

They keep on about it even when it's now accepted by (most) of the population.

I don't care what you do behind closed doors as long as it doesn't involve kids or animals.

Get on with it if you have to and shut the fuck up about it.

God this fucking gets on my tits. The turd boxing cunts scream to be treated equally then do everything fucking possible to be different like their fucking coming out is some time honoured tradition that is somehow normal. Listen up cunts, if you wanna drive yer knob up some blokes arse till ya japs eye clogs with turd then don't expect a fucking medal or even a polite clap from me. Poofs are filthy, disgusting cunts who should be persecuted like we did back in the 50s not fucking encouraged and made trendy. Mince into my fucking pub and order an appletini cunt and see how long it takes till one of the lads bottles you or stuffs a pool cue up yer shitter fat end first.

Guest Alfie Noakes

God this fucking gets on my tits. The turd boxing cunts scream to be treated equally then do everything fucking possible to be different like their fucking coming out is some time honoured tradition that is somehow normal. Listen up cunts, if you wanna drive yer knob up some blokes arse till ya japs eye clogs with turd then don't expect a fucking medal or even a polite clap from me. Poofs are filthy, disgusting cunts who should be persecuted like we did back in the 50s not fucking encouraged and made trendy. Mince into my fucking pub and order an appletini cunt and see how long it takes till one of the lads bottles you or stuffs a pool cue up yer shitter fat end first.

Morning grumps, are you being treated well? Something has really fucked you off recently, what has happened, besides the chutney chasers and bacon bazookerist's activities at apple? I reckon something else has made you angry and not yourself this morning, would you like to share it with us?

Morning grumps, are you being treated well? Something has really fucked you off recently, what has happened, besides the chutney chasers and bacon bazookerist's activities at apple? I reckon something else has made you angry and not yourself this morning, would you like to share it with us?

I got beaten at Lawn bowls Alfie by the club President who is my sworn enemy and the cunt gloated like a fucking smug cunt and It made old Grumpy well.....Grumpy.

I got beaten at Lawn bowls Alfie by the club President who is my sworn enemy and the cunt gloated like a fucking smug cunt and It made old Grumpy well.....Grumpy.

That's not like you Grumpers. Take him outside and bottle the cunt.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Now he's out of the closet it shouldn't be long until a former rent boy/smackhead accuses Cook of some form of under age sexually perverted episode and tries to sue him for a few million.

Guest DingTheRioja

If you went on national TV and newspapers and said;-

"Hi, my name is... and I'm proud to be white, male and straight"...

....the fuckers would slaughter you for being a racist, sexist, misogynistic homophobe....

But no.. "I'm gay" is fine, The MOBO awards are fine...

FUCK OFF WE DON'T FUCKING CARE CUNT!!