CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting in trouble at the Halloween Party

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

Last night I been to a Halloween party hosted at one of my neighbour’s house as my mom made me go there instead of trick-or-treating like I originally wanted to do. I was in my Frodo Baggins costume and spend most of my time in the corner, drinking punch, and watching some girls at the party scene as I was too chicken-shit to walk up to them. Then one of my mates invited me over to a game of spin-the-bottle and as half the people playing this game are girls I decided to join in. Halfway through the game the bottle was pointed at me and then some fit blonde who dressed up in her slutty cat-girl costume. I was to, according to the rules of the game, to make out with this girl in the closet. However, my mates insisted that I wear a blindfold for my turn so after I put a blindfold over my eyes I was locked in the closet and I felt someone near me. As I assumed this was the blonde I laid her down and started fucking her. Then I heard a car parked outside, someone coming into the house, and shouting at everyone. Apparently it was the father of the party host and wanted everyone to leave, but I couldn’t give a fuck as I was too busy enjoying myself with that girl. Then the father opened the closest and with the living room’s light shined through it was revealed that I was making out with a RealDoll which belonged to the host’s father. Everyone started to laugh at and took photos of me half naked with my penis in the RealDoll’s vagina and the father dragged me out the closet, beat me up, and kicked me out the house. I have to walk home last night as a half-naked hobbit with semen dripping off my penis. What a cunt! Halloween wasn't as good as it used to be.

Guest KuntaCunty

Last night I been to a Halloween party hosted at one of my neighbour’s house as my mom made me go there instead of trick-or-treating like I originally wanted to do. I was in my Frodo Baggins costume and spend most of my time in the corner, drinking punch, and watching some girls at the party scene as I was too chicken-shit to walk up to them. Then one of my mates invited me over to a game of spin-the-bottle and as half the people playing this game are girls I decided to join in. Halfway through the game the bottle was pointed at me and then some fit blonde who dressed up in her slutty cat-girl costume. I was to, according to the rules of the game, to make out with this girl in the closet. However, my mates insisted that I wear a blindfold for my turn so after I put a blindfold over my eyes I was locked in the closet and I felt someone near me. As I assumed this was the blonde I laid her down and started fucking her. Then I heard a car parked outside, someone coming into the house, and shouting at everyone. Apparently it was the father of the party host and wanted everyone to leave, but I couldn’t give a fuck as I was too busy enjoying myself with that girl. Then the father opened the closest and with the living room’s light shined through it was revealed that I was making out with a RealDoll which belonged to the host’s father. Everyone started to laugh at and took photos of me half naked with my penis in the RealDoll’s vagina and the father dragged me out the closet, beat me up, and kicked me out the house. I have to walk home last night as a half-naked hobbit with semen dripping off my penis. What a cunt! Halloween wasn't as good as it used to be.

I suspect Bronski took one or two creative embellishments on his story.  A more likely scenario would have our Keith, alone in his room, suspicously quiet with the door locked, weeping that he wasn't invited.  So his step-mum called the host and bribed them to invite the sad little tosser.  Once he was there, he sat in the corner picking his nose, and smelling of freshly filled nappies and piss.  He wasn't playing spin the bottle, rather dodge them, as the other guests took turns hurling empty glass bottles at his head.  Having said all that, it is easy enough to believe that the hosts father would kick fuck out of him for being in the house. 

Guest Even bigger cunt.

What a complete load of bollocks you sad cunt get a life.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I heared the same thing happened to someone once, somewhere, a long time ago, in a galaxy far away, but the doll was a real human, the twist was that it was his own sister!

Guest ducunti

I seem to recall Frodo Baggings was a hobbit or in layman's terms a fucking midget, you being of slightly more bulbous proportions I would assume you have even less chance of wearing that costume than Andy Fordham.

Real Doll - in your dreams Keef.

Most cunts, if given the amount the shit and vitriol that fat man has got (and rightly so) for his shit noms would simply just quit or chuck a tantrum and walk away calling us all cunts. Fat man is either very, very persistent and incredibly thick skinned, or just a brain dead cunt who thinks we like him and hes funny.  

Guest KuntaCunty

Most cunts, if given the amount the shit and vitriol that fat man has got (and rightly so) for his shit noms would simply just quit or chuck a tantrum and walk away calling us all cunts. Fat man is either very, very persistent and incredibly thick skinned, or just a brain dead cunt who thinks we like him and hes funny.  

There is one more possibility.  He is a troll who has more identities than Jazz has groans about them, and thrives on the attention and responses, be they good, bad or ugly. 

I think jazz might be hinting that he believes you to be one of wads multiple id's.

It's not really for you to question the Clouseau, Scotty. He knows I'm ProfB... no one else had the fucking insight.