CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keep it simple, stupid.

I stayed over at some friends house a couple of days ago. My friends are young, "into the scene", worshipers of everything aesthetically pleasing and impractical. Before we met for a macrobiotic breakfast in their ueber-modern-surgery-room-look-alike-kitchen, I planned on taking a shower. What a collossal fucking stupid idea!  The floor wasn't tile, oh no! but rocks! And I mean big grey porous fucking rocks! Since the water can't all flow down the drain freely, it's old piss-water soaked with slippery soap and shampoo everywhere! When I saw how disgusting the floor was I desinfected myself by pouring a full bottle of mouthwash all over me. Never mind that the water splashing out of all the faucets is blood thirsty red! Fuck this ultra-design from hell. What happened to clean and practical?

Re-design the fucking canned tuna! Keep it simple with the canned tuna. Too many "dimensions" like : Brand, size, kind of tuna, kind of liquid in the can.

Make it simple, make it easier to recognise an image of what fucking tuna in what liquid I want. Make the solid whites look alike and put them in the same damn coloured can. Can't be that difficult to design a simple effective way to identify the fucking canned tuna you want to buy.

Guest JackoTC

I went to buy shampoo last week. What the fuck ? I could have spent a good 2 confused hours in that aisle. Some choices were dry, brittle, oily, thin look. split ends and ....... and shine release ? What the fuck is shine release eh ? Tangerine and bergamot flavour ? - I thought Bergamot was a rodent thing ? I almost went for something that fought The seven signs of ageing hair ? I could guess going grey was one, but what the fuck are the others ?

And all of them, from the 99p stuff to the £15.95 one, all contained the fucking same ingredients.  

I'm just going to wear a fucking hat all winter.

Guest JackoTC

Bahhhh. Fuck all of that nonsense. I go for the 'All In One' shampoo.
Sure, it dries me scalp out like fuck, but you cannot have it both ways, and me carpets & couch are like brand-spanking new. Why, you try finding any limescale deposits under the rim of my shitter and/or the back of me neck. Give me 1001 any day of the week...

Windolene is best for your teeth.

Jazzster, you are saying "me" instead of "my" a lot ? Has Witch Lambskin brainwashed you ? 

Guest KuntaCunty

I went to buy shampoo last week. What the fuck ? I could have spent a good 2 confused hours in that aisle. Some choices were dry, brittle, oily, thin look. split ends and ....... and shine release ? What the fuck is shine release eh ? Tangerine and bergamot flavour ? - I thought Bergamot was a rodent thing ? I almost went for something that fought The seven signs of ageing hair ? I could guess going grey was one, but what the fuck are the others ?

And all of them, from the 99p stuff to the £15.95 one, all contained the fucking same ingredients.  

I'm just going to wear a fucking hat all winter.

Shave your head and save yourself the time and annoyance of shopping for the poofy scented shit.  Leave the hair care product to the womenz, so we have something to pull while giving them a right proper seeing to.

When flying,  you usually get an unopened pack of moist small towels because your hands get filthy dirty just sitting on a plane doing nothing. In theory, they do have a top secret flap on the package where you can pull out a towel and re-seal the package so the rest doesn't dry out.
I have seen passengers spending hours trying to rip the fucking package open. Why not write "Open here" where you are supposed to open it? Those packaging designers and manufacturers must be laughing up their sleeves. Selling more of the stuff this way, as most end up in the bin, dried up. Of course they keep changing the area where they put the f'cking flap, it's that damn secret.

You've got some pretty funky friends! Or, as we call them here, cunts.

We both like easy access to women, unfortunately he got her pregnant, married and became a follower of macrobiotics and modern uber-design, thanks to his queasy conscience of his past.

Guest JackoTC

Shampoo is exactly the same product as washing up liquid, use Fairy on your hair.

Your not wrong - that sodium laurel sulphite ? sulphate ? whatever - its all the same shit - and bubble bath is too.

Guest JackoTC

Shave your head and save yourself the time and annoyance of shopping for the poofy scented shit.  Leave the hair care product to the womenz, so we have something to pull while giving them a right proper seeing to.

Sexist filth......nice one.