CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bothering Bed Stories

This girl I spent the night with makes these strange noises when excited.  A few minutes of this would be bearable but her noises become higher and higher pitched and extremely loud, she just won't stop.  She literally sounds like a dolphin at feeding time at the Brighton Aquarium and in turn, it makes me break out in uncontrollable laughter, otherwise her moaning would drive me crazy - literally. I was thinking of wearing my i-pod to bed, but she probably would notice the wires. I think I might exchange her in a week.

This girl I spent the night with makes these strange noises when excited.  A few minutes of this would be bearable but her noises become higher and higher pitched and extremely loud, she just won't stop.  She literally sounds like a dolphin at feeding time at the Brighton Aquarium and in turn, it makes me break out in uncontrollable laughter, otherwise her moaning would drive me crazy - literally. I was thinking of wearing my i-pod to bed, but she probably would notice the wires. I think I might exchange her in a week.

Sorry I thought those noises turned you on? I'll be quiet from now on then!

Guest Alfie Noakes

This girl I spent the night with makes these strange noises when excited. A few minutes of this would be bearable but her noises become higher and higher pitched and extremely loud, she just won't stop. She literally sounds like a dolphin at feeding time at the Brighton Aquarium and in turn, it makes me break out in uncontrollable laughter, otherwise her moaning would drive me crazy - literally. I was thinking of wearing my i-pod to bed, but she probably would notice the wires. I think I might exchange her in a week.

We havent had dolphins at the Aquarium for a really long time, since 1990, you must be as old as me? I remember them well though. I helped the campaign to stop the noble highly intelligent animals from being used there to "entertain" humans. Missy and Silver the last two performing dolphins were released into the Caribbean in 1991.

You could always try the snooker ball choker gimp mask, if she wont wear it, you can with ear plugs hidden underneath.

There once was a racist called rat
Who was really a boring old twat
But people surmised
He was really not bright
And that's why his posts were so shite

that's the spirit Londo! Just think, even if you give just half as good as you get; it'll still be brilliant.

that's the spirit Londo! Just think, even if you give just half as good as you get; it'll still be brilliant.

Careful now! Any man capable of such callous disregard of the rhyming patterns of a limerick is capable of pretty much anything.

Careful now! Any man capable of such callous disregard of the rhyming patterns of a limerick is capable of pretty much anything.

I didn't want to hurt his feelings re. his (non limerick) limerick CB, but now you've gone and spoilt it. Imagine if this was about someone going for a world record for a long line of snot? Cunt.

Guest cuntcrapper

We havent had dolphins at the Aquarium for a really long time, since 1990, you must be as old as me? I remember them well though. I helped the campaign to stop the noble highly intelligent animals from being used there to "entertain" humans. Missy and Silver the last two performing dolphins were released into the Caribbean in 1991.

You could always try the snooker ball choker gimp mask, if she wont wear it, you can with ear plugs hidden underneath.

But you have got Caroline Lucas you luck chaps...

Guest Alfie Noakes

But you have got Caroline Lucas you luck chaps...

She is the reason (green council) why I left Brighton and moved along the coast a bit. It has been said before, they have ruined the city.
Saving the dolphins was not motivated by being a hippy or green, of which I am neither, more that I could see the wrong in any performing animals, circuses or dolphinaria etc are an appalling way to treat obviously sentient creatures.

Guest nobgobbler

"Ca ca ca ca ca ca ca" What's that you said flipper - that cunt Kenny wants to have sex with you? "Ca ca ca ca ca ca ca" and you would be up for it except his constant laughing and whale music is putting you off? 

Guest nobgobbler

Wasn't aware bestiality was possible with a dolphin.

Apparently, Zoophilia is best described as a love of animals so intimate that the person (and the animal) involved have no objections to expressing their affection for each other in the sexual fashion. This is not to be confused with bestiality, where a person forcefully mates an animal, without their consent, and with no mutual feelings whatsoever. 

Guest JackoTC

Apparently, Zoophilia is best described as a love of animals so intimate that the person (and the animal) involved have no objections to expressing their affection for each other in the sexual fashion. This is not to be confused with bestiality, where a person forcefully mates an animal, without their consent, and with no mutual feelings whatsoever. 

It's nice to know that someone out there has an interest.