CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who waste bread

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck me brony, they are a pair of cunts. Are they more cunty than you though?

Lets see what the rest of the forum think.

No keith is in a far deeper league of deviancy and strange weirdness.

Guest cuntcrapper

Poor fucking Dog, it'll get flattenned one day. I saw a plumpster waddling with it's fatling brats today on the beach. Fucking biting wind etc, so much blubber though the fat bastards are insulated from exposure and regretfully death. They should be reported as 'Traffic Hazards' they're so fucking wide!

Poor fucking Dog, it'll get flattenned one day. I saw a plumpster waddling with it's fatling brats today on the beach. Fucking biting wind etc, so much blubber though the fat bastards are insulated from exposure and regretfully death. They should be reported as 'Traffic Hazards' they're so fucking wide!

Very true. Fat fuckers like that oughtn't to be allowed to own small dogs. That poor Chihuahua will wind up suffocated in one of their arse cracks.

Guest ducunti

Because where am I going to spread my nutella on? My dick? You want me to perform fellatio on myself? I would have got some bitch to do that.

Your fucking chin has doubled in size on this one.

Guest KuntaCunty

Because where am I going to spread my nutella on? My dick? You want me to perform fellatio on myself? I would have got some bitch to do that.

Bronski, if you could AFFORD to get "some bitch to do that," you would have by now.  Also, if you had even a remote chance with Judge, it would have happened by now.  You should focus your attention on Jizz.  He's one that will bend over for you, or you him.  Either way, a match made in poofter heaven.

Guest KuntaCunty

How the fuck did that cunt end up looking like that?

That would be due to a distinct lack of dignity and self respect, or in short a cunt.

Don't forget a complete lack of will power and the mobility to get up and walk away from the table. 

Guest KuntaCunty

With those stubby little flippers where his arms ought to be, I'm guessing thalidomide.

With the clubbing of the fingers, the excess girth around the throat (the entire fuckingbody), the fluid retention, and trans fats in the hair, I'd say a major cardiac event waiting to fucking happen. 

Guest nobgobbler

Don't forget a complete lack of will power and the mobility to get up and walk away from the table. 

Fat bastards don't make it to the table, they just stick their head in the fridge and stay there til it's empty.

Guest KuntaCunty

Fat bastards don't make it to the table, they just stick their head in the fridge and stay there til it's empty.

Their belly becomes their table.  They look like a fucking sea otter cracking open an abalone whilst floating on their backs. 

Cogent ramblings of a lone fat aesthetic.

Cogent ramblings of a lone fat aesthetic.

Guest nobgobbler

Their belly becomes their table.  They look like a fucking sea otter cracking open an abalone whilst floating on their backs. 

I've heard they get sores in the folds of their skin.