CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scoutmasters

Guest JackoTC

I was in the ACF too. The poof ATC had to change their night because we kept attacking them and calling them homos

Fuck that, we had real men in charge of us. One officer only had one leg and was a gent. The retired bloke at the farm was a cunt, though. We were scared of the bastard. Can't remember his name..... Pope, it was, and he was a cunt. I left because they wanted me to get my hair cut, and I couldn't have that. The cunts.

Guest cuntcrapper

I remember our cubmaster, used to jack off in his tent every night with his torch on, reading Tit Bits as visual stimulation, unaware of the stark silhouette reflection we all viwed, the cunt. We set light to it one night, unfortunately he escaped, but all his kit was furnaced - happy child hood memories1

Luckily, I was in the Boys Brigade. No one touched my tadger. Never learned how to start a fire with sticks though, so you win some you lose some.

There is nothing I'd rather don't want to be.

I remember our cubmaster, used to jack off in his tent every night with his torch on, reading Tit Bits as visual stimulation, unaware of the stark silhouette relection we all viwed, the cunt. We set light to it one night, unfortunately he escaped, but all his kit was furnaced - happy child hood memories1

You should have recorded it, were it possible.

Guest KuntaCunty

I did, and I still have the burned-copies to prove it,
though alas I lost me copy of Tit Bits :-(
The little bastards.
I hate Cubs. Perverted Voyeurs, the fucking lot of 'em.

Fuck off you boring cunt!

Guest KuntaCunty

You dropped your brownies and I saw your pink thong.

Sheepie doesn't have apink thong.  I believe you were unfortunate enough to see the chafing and skin rash that many fat cunts experience from their obesity.