CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who put jam into the middle of biscuits

Guest Alfie Noakes

the small amount of jam in jammy dodgers is a pisser. I end up feeling cheated to the extent I sometimes wonder if it's even worth buying them. Or if it's worth carrying on with a life so bereft of fruit preserves in general.

I have an uncle that only buys items in the past expiry bin.  If the bread shows signs of mold, the cut just rims it off an toasts it.  He only buys pints and quarts of milk, so it doesn't completely go off.  Dented tins on fruit and veg, damaged items, the lot.  The cunt is worth 1.3 million, and he shops at pound stores. 

Clearly, he gets off when it's off.

OI, Jazz, if I develop RSI from repeatedly having to scroll past rehash after rehash of these execrable and pointless fucking pictures you'll be hearing from my lawyers. And by lawyers I mean a venerable old family firm from Easterhouse with extensive knowledge of the Scottish legal system and its penitentiaries.

Guest KuntaCunty

Baaaaa. White, Its all a load of old bollocks, from a deceitful lying Missus...
Its "Uncle" is an "Aunt" and it Kisses-The-Fish with an out of Town Chapstick-Deisel.
The poor thing has never quite got over being ousted as a fake.

Jizz, tell us all again how you got hacked here?  Tell us how your successful business was in jeopardy of total catastrophic loss because of hackers on the Corner?  Let's revisit that for a moment.  Three possibilities exist:

1.  You expect us to believe that some random stranger, who presumably never met you, found you here, read your posts, and decided you needed to be brought down.  So he acquired your personal information, which you swear you never disclosed, and proceeds to interfere with said business.  Credit where due, if that is the case, we can't blame the cunt, knowing what and how you are.  Reading your posts would be reason enough for anyone to want to hack you (to pieces).

2.  You ran your gob incessantly, bragging about your upscale neighbourhood, your posh furnishings and the amount of wealth you've accumulated through your eBay sales site.  Somebody, again a stranger here, was able to randomly pull your location, business name, location, phone and email from this site, and took you for an electronic thrill ride through your bank accounts.

3.  You made up the whole fucking lot to garner sympathy to manipulate James and Mrs Roops to change the way CC handled guest and anonymous posters, because they, like everybody else, were making a fool of you, and mopping the floor with you, and wanted a safe place, where guests could no longer take the piss out of you. 

Assuming you actually do have a successful business #2 is most plausible.  Reality and your unsavoury and miserable personality dictate #3 to be true, and that places you outside the circle of credibility to be declaring anybody else a liar or deceitful.  You are a hypocritical, weak, thin-skinned oily heap of shit, fucking cunt.  I know there are others here that do so enjoy watching you run your mouth, and make a poncey fucking twat of yourself, telling your mitty porkies!  So keep it up, Jizz.  We all enjoy the laughs. 

My favourite biscuits are Pocky. It's from Japan like most things I like.

116_pocky_milk_large.jpg

These look very similar to those Mikado things which you can buy in Tescos only to open the packet and find that 75% of them are broken as the packaging is crap. I'll stick to a digestive the multi-purpose biscuit suitable for any occassion.

Guest KuntaCunty

? Riddled with inaccuracies, yet again, in a feeble attempt to disguise the very fact, that YOU are a very feeble and pathetic woman. Those on here who know me, really know me, could rip your claims apart and without my help. Do your hacking. Continue guessing. I now exactly where "I" am at, you low-life girly cunt.

Next please, but PLEASE if you be a Dyke, then be honest and open about it, not like Kuntadeisel here.
She does NOTHING worthy or of any merit to save your Corner. I bet her fist stinks to high heaven from all of the back-stabbing that she does. What a lovely girl, eh?

Sure Jizz.  Nobody expected anything but a Mitty'd up grandiose denial from YOU!  You want to talk about inaccuracies, would be you having any mates here that actually would rip me to pieces about this.  They witnessed it first hand, and still told you to go fuck yourself, and the numerous requests for you to kill yourself were too great to count.  The only inaccuracy to my post, was the fact it SUMMARIZED the entire affair in the briefest possible way.  It was YOU that bawled your eyes out about guests and non registered posters taking the piss out of you, singling you out for (well deserved) abuse.  You were carrying on so, that Grumps and I both were talking you into NOT leaving, or has that conveniently escaped your feeble, delusional perception of the matter as well?  You lying fucking sack of spunk, your comedic gold when it comes to providing the fodder for your own detriment.  Keep up the good work.  I don't know what CC would be like if you actually DID fuck off.  Every structure needs a whipping post, and boyo, you took that title and made it your own.