CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who put jam into the middle of biscuits

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Some of them are so easily lead that they beleive in Roman and middle eastern fairytales about gods and monsters and people who could talk to imaginary omnipotent beings.

Guest Alfie Noakes

So you will soon be telling us that dinosaur fossils were put there by god to test our faith?
What a fucking load of total bullshit.
Fairy tales for sick, easily led and weak minds.

Guest Alfie Noakes

No i have already explained this, universal studios make them and hire actors/ scientists to ensure gullable cunts like you believe anything you are told. Much like u think of me with my god. Guess your as much of a cunt as i am

I dont beieve anything from zionist controlled hollywood.

I chose free will and knowledge through experience. I have been around the world, I studied religion to A level and passed it with an A grade. I went to a fee paying faith school for three years. I watched my mother screaming in multiple cancer agony asking for god to take her away from the pain and he wasn't listening or didnt care. So take your loving god and fuck yourself until you are satisfied, there is so much more to the universe than the fucking book of fables and lies sorry the bible tells you.
There is more evidence that there is no god than that there is one.
You argue like that cunt moi used to.

I dont beieve anything from zionist controlled hollywood.

I chose free will and knowledge through experience. I have been around the world, I studied religion to A level and passed it with an A grade. I went to a fee paying faith school for three years. I watched my mother screaming in multiple cancer agony asking for god to take her away from the pain and he wasn't listening or didnt care. So take your loving god and fuck yourself until you are satisfied, there is so much more to the universe than the fucking book of fables and lies sorry the bible tells you.
There is more evidence that there is no god than that there is one.
You argue like that cunt moi used to.

Just ignore it Card, this cunt is being deliberately provocative for the sake of it and doesn't believe in the shit he espouses. You're a decent, rational humanist and this fuck is either a wind up merchant, or a brainwashed delusional twat.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Just ignore it Card, this cunt is being deliberately provocative for the sake of it and doesn't believe in the shit he espouses. You're a decent, rational humanist and this fuck is either a wind up merchant, or a brainwashed delusional twat.

I am convinced I am having my spring tightened by a very large key.
I am about to vapourise some great bud and calm down a bit.

Guest KuntaCunty

The Jammy Dodger is a superior biscuit that can stand hard and sustained dunking.

It could also be a board friendly euphemism for Jizzmeister's favorite past time, taking young boys from their beds at night, and buggering them through their pajamas. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Where's your avatar? Lost it whilst out of Town? LOL You ousted Dyke.

It was there when I left, wasn't it?  Perhaps a HACKER?  LOL  Or, since you are completely unable to think without ProfB's help, I took it down because I grew tired of it?  Odd, the simplest of answers eludes the simplest of idiots! 

Guest KuntaCunty

My uncle harry worked in a biscuit factory and used to bring us a box of broken ones when he visited. The tight fisted cunt

I have an uncle that only buys items in the past expiry bin.  If the bread shows signs of mold, the cut just rims it off an toasts it.  He only buys pints and quarts of milk, so it doesn't completely go off.  Dented tins on fruit and veg, damaged items, the lot.  The cunt is worth 1.3 million, and he shops at pound stores. 

I have an uncle that only buys items in the past expiry bin.  If the bread shows signs of mold, the cut just rims it off an toasts it.  He only buys pints and quarts of milk, so it doesn't completely go off.  Dented tins on fruit and veg, damaged items, the lot.  The cunt is worth 1.3 million, and he shops at pound stores. 

Tell his arse he's a cunt