CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cooking Christmas Dinner is a cunt

White Cunt

Guest KuntaCunty

Why have you waited until now to do your shopping?  Cooking is enough of a cunt without adding the stress of fetching the shit.  I would be within my cunting rights to say you should be beaten senseless for not planning better.  However, I'll leave that to somebody else, in the spirit of good faith and all.  

As far as the cooking goes, what would Commander Rudolf Hoss do?

I can't understand why people always wait until the last minute to go shopping and sort everything out. Here's a tip for those people,you've got exactly 12 months until next Christmas.

Start now and you might be done in time.

Why have you waited until now to do your shopping?  Cooking is enough of a cunt without adding the stress of fetching the shit.  I would be within my cunting rights to say you should be beaten senseless for not planning better.  However, I'll leave that to somebody else, in the spirit of good faith and all.  

Sometimes getting home for Christmas means exactly that. Can't get a turkey on a plane, even with a full fare ticket. Unless it's Ryanair.

Rudolf Hess spent his time in a British jail, nobbling porridge. He was a useless cunt.

Guest JackoTC

I get rotten drunk as soon as possible - usually wankered by 10am on Sherry and Bucks Fizz. Have some bacon rolls courtesy of SheJacko. Then get fuckin' on it proper like. A few glasses of Champers round the in laws , then Strong ciders and Jagerbombs are my lunchtime weapons of choice for tomorrow. Get dinner out of the fucking way (Loue Turkey tomorrow - nice ! but who gives a fuck ?), then we work on the home made Sloe Gin, and after that its a free for all. I hope I remember fuck all and tell them all to stick their presents up their collective arse as usual. Its tradition. 

I get rotten drunk as soon as possible - usually wankered by 10am on Sherry and Bucks Fizz. Have some bacon rolls courtesy of SheJacko. Then get fuckin' on it proper like. A few glasses of Champers round the in laws , then Strong ciders and Jagerbombs are my lunchtime weapons of choice for tomorrow. Get dinner out of the fucking way (Loue Turkey tomorrow - nice ! but who gives a fuck ?), then we work on the home made Sloe Gin, and after that its a free for all. I hope I remember fuck all and tell them all to stick their presents up their collective arse as usual. Its tradition.

We have a castrated chicken (capon) from Bresse. It's special.

Got the family round now - I do love them, but they get on my nerves.  My cashews have all been eaten and I'm panicking about running out of snacks, despite the fact I've done £300 in tesco's this week. Kill me now.

Christmas dinner in Chez Doc usually consists of whatever I've shot in the previous month, so goose, duck, pheasant, that kind of thing. It doesn't always work out though. This year we're eating the pikey cunts that kept trying to break into my garden shed.

Guest JackoTC

Got the family round now - I do love them, but they get on my nerves.  My cashews have all been eaten and I'm panicking about running out of snacks, despite the fact I've done £300 in tesco's this week. Kill me now.

You can't love them that much, if they are all at yours for xmas and you are on here worrying about fucking nibbles. Just get pissed and tell them where the fucking toaster is.