CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Queen's speech

Guest MikeD

No, not Elton John speaking at his wedding.

The annual stage-managed piece of fucking shite from an out of touch old fucker who wouldn't know the real world if it bit her on the fucking minge.

Guest ducunti

The rumour is she popped her clogs back in the summer of 2007, but due to wanting to hang on to her taxpayers allowance the Windsor's had her stuffed and keep her in the broom cupboard adjacent to the state dining room.

Guest ducunti

They're clever cunts, there's no way anyone would know the difference.

Apart from Edward commenting how he seems to have more breast to suck on these days, did the taxidermist get his dimensions correct?

Guest ducunti

Apparently the rumour was that the old bastard was going to announce her abdication. We could have got a new, modern monarch in Prince Charles. No, hang on a minute..........

I'd be surprised if he was even a decade off stuffing.

She's a heartless sterile old cunt, just like her twisted evil mother.

Despite attempts by their lackeys and the media to prove they're 'just like us' they're all a bunch of personality free, robotic bastards.

Fuck it, I'm a republican. It used to be a dirty word but I'm out and proud. It is fucking embarrassing that our head of state is unelected, hereditary and German. The upper house of our govt is similarly unelected and packed full of descendants of the Norman conquest. We are one of the most racist and xenophobic countries in Europe, blaming every social Ill on a small foreign minority. Fuck it, let's look at the real oppression. Norman-French and German descendants lording it over us. Well fuck them and anyone who condones their system. This is fucking England, Be proud of it, and yourselves because we are what makes it great.

They're a tourist attraction, nothing more. The media go on about them 'working.' Since when has having everything done for you and turning up wherever you're fucking told to turn up been working?

Fuck it, I'm a republican. It used to be a dirty word but I'm out and proud. It is fucking embarrassing that our head of state is unelected, hereditary and German. The upper house of our govt is similarly unelected and packed full of descendants of the Norman conquest. We are one of the most racist and xenophobic countries in Europe, blaming every social Ill on a small foreign minority. Fuck it, let's look at the real oppression. Norman-French and German descendants lording it over us. Well fuck them and anyone who condones their system. This is fucking England, Be proud of it, and yourselves because we are what makes it great.

All hail Decimus, malevolent overlord of the republic of lesser Britain-after you've fucked of the Scots and Welsh I hope. Bagsy prince Charles house after the guillotine?

All hail Decimus, malevolent overlord of the republic of lesser Britain-after you've fucked of the Scots and Welsh I hope. Bagsy prince Charles house after the guillotine?

They can indeed fuck off stubbers. This new England has no place for haggis, leeks or Buckfast. England should go it alone, we are what holds the union together and if it wasn't for us the UK would struggle to match the likes of Albania and Slovakia.

They can indeed fuck off stubbers. This new England has no place for haggis, leeks or Buckfast. England should go it alone, we are what holds the union together and if it wasn't for us the UK would struggle to match the likes of Albania and Slovakia.

50% of Scotland is owned by just over 400 people- the lorded gents, Saudis and Russian gangsters, and the royals of course. All so they can slaughter grouse and deer, subsidised by the tax payer. The only good thing to come out of Scotland the last 10 years is the Jura single malt Santa bringed me. Can't think of anything Welsh.

Guest KuntaCunty

I dunno, Tom Jones stopped us from killing each other.

I often wonder how many suicides he inspired, though.  There may not be open war in the streets, but cunts caught hearing the shit cunt bellowing and killing themselves should be enough to initiate a lengthy investigation.