CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Happy New Year You Cunts!

Guest KuntaCunty

Except you, ProfB, you are a fucking thicko!  

Fuck me, you have turned into a nasty little cuntbreed of late, must be the company on here.

Noo, I haven't KuntaCunty started this nom off very nastily, so I've given him a gob full back.

Guest JackoTC

What's happened to Jazz, has he won the nobel peace prize ?

Jazz was red carded for excessive cuntishness. Where have you been Fends ? - I was going to do a Nazisploitation thread, but it wasn't worth it as you weren't around ?

Guest KuntaCunty

What's happened to Jazz, has he won the nobel peace prize ?

He thought it a good idea to argue a point with Mrs Roops after being told explicitly it wasn't open for discussion.  She gave him some time off. 

Noo, I haven't KuntaCunty started this nom off very nastily, so I've given him a gob full back.

You think what you've dished is giving it back?  You poor, sad, thicko!  You really should seriously consider suicide.  For cunts like you, it isn't such a bad thing.

Guest KuntaCunty

I have been to all the Honky Tonk bars searching for a new breed of Exploitation starlets, SS experiment camp was a classic.

I think you might have more success with an ad in the newspaper asking for council flat single mothers working in pubs or stripping to get away from their abusive chav bf.  The promise of a new flat all to themselves AND extra money for fags and bulk supplies of defective, recycled condoms would have them practically beating down your door.