CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Say "Not Too Shabby" instead of "Good"

Guest judgetwi

We don't always get what we want, Cat.  It is the cold and flu season, people will eventually entertain you with their insights on cough, congestion, headache, lethargy, sneezing, sore throat, nausea, diarrhea, and of course, phlegm!  A sure highlight to cap off any already shit day.  Still, could be worse, you could be stuck in a lift with old judge and he could be boring you to utter death with his observations on life, not that he has one.

If I was stuck in a lift with Judge, I doubt talking would be on either of our minds ;-)

Guest KuntaCunty

If I was stuck in a lift with Judge, I doubt talking would be on either of our minds ;-)

I think my brekkie is going to come up!  I know if I were stuck in a lift with him, I don't think I could stop laughing at his hunchbacked, protruding brow, wart covered, shit stained pants stature long enough to converse with the cunt.  I know I wouldn't want to inhale the vapors of his nightly kebab, as it adheres to you like glue.

Guest KuntaCunty

Gosh .. a smilie from Judy! :lol:

Doesn't happen often.  Now that I know it's possible, I'll have to reassess where I place him here.  He's been in a dead heat with Bronski lately.  He just went up a few rungs on the ladder.  

I know, he cares not.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi

I overheard a woman today , i would estimate in her mid-fifties, saying, "i'm sorry, that's my bad." JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Leaving aside how ridiculous she looked and sounded, is there no fucking hope for the English language? I quite like American swearing but this fucking pidgin English drives me up the cunting wall. By the way, why couldn't i find this superb thread on search? You won't shut me up you cocksuckers! I'm an angry motherfucker and don't you fucking forget it!

Guest Gong Farmer

I overheard a woman today , i would estimate in her mid-fifties, saying, "i'm sorry, that's my bad." JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Leaving aside how ridiculous she looked and sounded, is there no fucking hope for the English language? I quite like American swearing but this fucking pidgin English drives me up the cunting wall. By the way, why couldn't i find this superb thread on search? You won't shut me up you cocksuckers! I'm an angry motherfucker and don't you fucking forget it!

ZZzzzzZZzzzZZZzzZZzzzZZz 

Guest KuntaCunty

We'd never think of trying to shut you up, Judge.  You're the closest thing to an actual CURE for insomnia humankind has discovered.  You're actually quite a valuable resource!  

I quite like American swearing but this fucking pidgin English drives me up the cunting wall.

I thought you hated all these Americanisms that come over here.

Make your fucking mind up.

Guest DingTheRioja

I thought you hated all these Americanisms that come over here.

Make your fucking mind up.

I fucking hate the yankee doodle fuckwits with a passion...

It's FILMS not fucking MOVIES you piss-stained-lard-ARSED-braindead rejects.... even the BBC newscasters use fucking 'movies' now...CUNTS!

• 3 years later...