CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Say "Not Too Shabby" instead of "Good"

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

I am fucking sick and tired of hearing this shithead expression pouring out of the stupid gobs of fucking two bob morons. Why has this suddenly become fashionable ? I suspect it comes from trash American TV but i don't really care. I just want it to go away. The next wanker who says this to me i'm going to.............well... bite my lip, fume inwardly, come on here and call somebody a cunt. Frank.........you're a CUNT!

Guest KuntaCunty

I am fucking sick and tired of hearing this shithead expression pouring out of the stupid gobs of fucking two bob morons. Why has this suddenly become fashionable ? I suspect it comes from trash American TV but i don't really care. I just want it to go away. The next wanker who says this to me i'm going to.............well... bite my lip, fume inwardly, come on here and call somebody a cunt. Frank.........you're a CUNT!

disabled-toilet-door-sign-silver-black-4

Groovy

Were you going to say anything else after this? It's just that you didn't use a full stop. I thought you'd like to know, what with you being a fully fledged member of the grammar and punctuation police these days. As I said before, up your fucking game you tedious cunt.

'Mustn't grumble' is another one.  When I ask someone how they are, I do not expect a negative response unless they have a terminal illness.

It's the 'Mustn't grumble' uttered by the Downtrodden, that you know would just love to go off on a filibuster of a Grumble, starting with the state of their Spastic Colon and finishing sometime ere Michelmas with a good old seethe about 'the number of Darkies there are about the place', that really makes me want to rip off their stupid heads and shit down the hole.
  • Like 1

I think the popularity of this phrase (if popularity is the right word) stems more from the sort of Home Counties stockbroker cunts that spunk several grand a pop on a single bottle of champagne while you sit in the corner of the bar nursing your half of Youngs Bitter trying to make their heads explode telepathically, like in Scanners.

That said, there is a "street" usage of shabby where it already means its own opposite similar to "bad", "sick" and "wicked". If this trend continues it won't be long before we hear phrases like "Yo, that's well holocaust!".

I think the popularity of this phrase (if popularity is the right word) stems more from the sort of Home Counties stockbroker cunts that spunk several grand a pop on a single bottle of champagne while you sit in the corner of the bar nursing your half of Youngs Bitter trying to make their heads explode telepathically, like in Scanners.

That said, there is a "street" usage of shabby where it already means its own opposite similar to "bad", "sick" and "wicked". If this trend continues it won't be long before we hear phrases like "Yo, that's well holocaust!".

Don't fuck with the Wongs.

Guest judgetwi

Oh what a fucking tragedy, Grindr; I've just spent an evening attempting to introduce your bezzie mate Londonloveadongmmmong to the world of wit and intelligence. How fucking annoyed do you think I am; right now? Eh? Eh? Fucking annoyed, that's how annoyed. Nowt to do with LondonKlaxopredictableresponsedumbo; I was annoyed on the first place. Frank is a cunt

I have no idea what this fucking bollocks is about but if you have nothing better to do with your evenings than exchange dialogue with The Londonmoron you need to get a life. However your one decipherable statement is beyond dispute. Frank is indeed a cunt. It may be a statement of the bleeding obvious but cannot be repeated often enough in my book.

Guest judgetwi

Or you could say that bloke is a right Frank, meaning a complete cunt and wanker, but, in effect , used to imply the opposite. Hmmm........it doesn't work for me.

Or you could say that bloke is a right Frank, meaning a complete cunt and wanker, but, in effect , used to imply the opposite. Hmmm........it doesn't work for me.

A frunkt? See if you can get your meth breath bouche around that... old-timer.

Frank is indeed a cunt. It may be a statement of the bleeding obvious but cannot be repeated often enough in my book.

Frank was the yin to Vajazzle's yang. Now the doodling dickhead has fucked off to the clip art gallery in the sky, Frank is a Chas without a Dave. In other words fucking pointless. Get a new repertoire Franklin, you're wearing thinner than Broney's wank glove and your material is just as old as the vile man juice stains that are encrusted on it. Failing that, I'll make you a solemn promise that you'll find paradise by the dashboard light of your state funded disabled car. All you need to do is attach a hose to the exhaust, feed it through the window and suck in the air harder than you do the cock at your local public toilet glory hole.

Guest judgetwi

Judge, improve your game, this is a really lame nom.

This may surprise you but i really don't seek or need your approval. In fact being slagged off by you is a badge of honour on this site. I am a man who understands the meaning of the word "gratitude" so thanks for that. :)

Guest Lady Penelope

This may surprise you but i really don't seek or need your approval. In fact being slagged off by you is a badge of honour on this site. I am a man who understands the meaning of the word "gratitude" so thanks for that. :)

Gosh .. a smilie from Judy! :lol:

Guest KuntaCunty

'Mustn't grumble' is another one.  When I ask someone how they are, I do not expect a negative response unless they have a terminal illness.

We don't always get what we want, Cat.  It is the cold and flu season, people will eventually entertain you with their insights on cough, congestion, headache, lethargy, sneezing, sore throat, nausea, diarrhea, and of course, phlegm!  A sure highlight to cap off any already shit day.  Still, could be worse, you could be stuck in a lift with old judge and he could be boring you to utter death with his observations on life, not that he has one.