CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martial Law

Guest Dr Pandemic

Guest KuntaCunty

Only 2 billion dollars? Small fucking potatoes.

If that's all the graft they intend to take, sure.  But we all know there isn't one politician that would ever just stop there.  FEMA would be an easy target, I should think.  How many real disasters come along where they can't shuffle and hide money then rob the victims fucking blind when help is needed?  

Guest Dr Pandemic

Are you sure they are coffins? How do you know?

This has been openly admitted by FEMA. But for what, they havent said. That coupled with thousands of military type vehicles indicates a move toward martial law

Guest Dr Pandemic

If that's all the graft they intend to take, sure. But we all know there isn't one politician that would ever just stop there. FEMA would be an easy target, I should think. How many real disasters come along where they can't shuffle and hide money then rob the victims fucking blind when help is needed?

FEMA have more political power than any other organisation in the U.S. They do what they like

If that's all the graft they intend to take, sure.  But we all know there isn't one politician that would ever just stop there.  FEMA would be an easy target, I should think.  How many real disasters come along where they can't shuffle and hide money then rob the victims fucking blind when help is needed?

Ermm....? I didn't know there was going to be a test.

Guest KuntaCunty

FEMA have more political power than any other organisation in the U.S. They do what they like

Even FEMA gets a case of the limber tail when faced off with the IRS.  THEY are the most powerful.  

Ermm....? I didn't know there was going to be a test.

Nothing you can't handle.  You breezed through your cycling test with flying colours! 

Guest Dr Pandemic

If that's all the graft they intend to take, sure. But we all know there isn't one politician that would ever just stop there. FEMA would be an easy target, I should think. How many real disasters come along where they can't shuffle and hide money then rob the victims fucking blind when help is needed?

At the moment, the u.s dollar is the reserve exchange currency, they will not allow this to change as it will collapse the dollar instantly. All the wars you see are for control over the reserve currency. Nothing else. Its all about positioning and if we enter syria and then iran, treaties means a world war. Martial law would be in immediate effect in the usa if a nuclear threat is actioned by any country siding with iran. And there are a lot.

Guest KuntaCunty

At the moment, the u.s dollar is the reserve exchange currency, they will not allow this to change as it will collapse the dollar instantly. All the wars you see are for control over the reserve currency. Nothing else. Its all about positioning and if we enter syria and then iran, treaties means a world war. Martial law would be in immediate effect in the usa if a nuclear threat is actioned by any country siding with iran. And there are a lot.

I think the problems go further than that.  Any attempt at martial law would sink the US into an immediate Civil war.  The entire population is armed to the teeth, and their trigger fingers are itchy.  How those cunts survive from one day to the next with the deliberate lies, manipulation, and systematic enslavement they vote for themselves, is a bloody mystery.  If you add a nuclear threat, you'll have a bunch of religious zealots claiming the will of god demands the eradication of Islam, not giving a moments thought to the fact extremist muslim terrorists are saying the exact same fucking thing about the infidels of the west.  Where should order be restored first, in the streets or in the middle east?  The streets can break down into rioting and civil unrest with as little as a good police beating.  But the police are outnumbered and outgunned.  The middle east cunts have nukes and hundreds of millions of brainwashed fanatics who were taught to hate the west from the moment they could shit in their robes and nappies.  

So, uh.... You worked for an MP eh?

Guest Dr Pandemic

I think the problems go further than that. Any attempt at martial law would sink the US into an immediate Civil war. The entire population is armed to the teeth, and their trigger fingers are itchy. How those cunts survive from one day to the next with the deliberate lies, manipulation, and systematic enslavement they vote for themselves, is a bloody mystery. If you add a nuclear threat, you'll have a bunch of religious zealots claiming the will of god demands the eradication of Islam, not giving a moments thought to the fact extremist muslim terrorists are saying the exact same fucking thing about the infidels of the west. Where should order be restored first, in the streets or in the middle east? The streets can break down into rioting and civil unrest with as little as a good police beating. But the police are outnumbered and outgunned. The middle east cunts have nukes and hundreds of millions of brainwashed fanatics who were taught to hate the west from the moment they could shit in their robes and nappies.

Licence laws in the u.s state that under martial law, guns are seized that are under licence at any address. There will be fighting and civil unrest, but mostly where guns are most bountiful, in the south, where it just so happens these coffins and camps are kept. The rest will go willingly as they are scared.

Guest KuntaCunty

Licence laws in the u.s state that under martial law, guns are seized that are under licence at any address. There will be fighting and civil unrest, but mostly where guns are most bountiful, in the south, where it just so happens these coffins and camps are kept. The rest will go willingly as they are scared.

Personally, I think the coffins are a disgraceful waste of money.  Why put htem in a box when a large mass grave and and an ample supply of lime will do the same job for much less!  Leaving more for the corrupt to plunder and loot for their own personal gain.  

Guest Dr Pandemic

Personally, I think the coffins are a disgraceful waste of money. Why put htem in a box when a large mass grave and and an ample supply of lime will do the same job for much less! Leaving more for the corrupt to plunder and loot for their own personal gain.

Thats the problem, mass graves make them look like animals. When it is all over, they want to win hearts and minds. Extremism in islam accounts for 4% of the population, some 1.7 billion. Half of those are new haters after iraq war. Its all a lie. Control the reserve currency, control the world.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Personally, I think the coffins are a disgraceful waste of money. Why put htem in a box when a large mass grave and and an ample supply of lime will do the same job for much less! Leaving more for the corrupt to plunder and loot for their own personal gain.

Uk and us supported gaddafi for years, he was ousted after it became clear he was planning a single african currency backed against huge gold reserves and that oil would be traded in euro's, not dollars, collapsing the dollar overnight.

Guest KuntaCunty

After hearing so much about various state militias exercising their right to bear arms, and lots of them, it would be interesting to see how they'd do if actually faced with a few tanks and a REAL organized military fighting force.  Still, I think the US is now populated by pure psychopaths who have given up on civil relations, and just want to see everything burn!  

Guest Dr Pandemic

After hearing so much about various state militias exercising their right to bear arms, and lots of them, it would be interesting to see how they'd do if actually faced with a few tanks and a REAL organized military fighting force. Still, I think the US is now populated by pure psychopaths who have given up on civil relations, and just want to see everything burn!

They are fed up for sure, and quite rightly. You should never nutcrack a conspiracy theory, there is an element of truth in everything you hear.

Guest Dr Pandemic

After hearing so much about various state militias exercising their right to bear arms, and lots of them, it would be interesting to see how they'd do if actually faced with a few tanks and a REAL organized military fighting force. Still, I think the US is now populated by pure psychopaths who have given up on civil relations, and just want to see everything burn!

The more we talk, the more likely the plan will not go ahead. Imagine a world livibg under 1 roof with 1 currency. That is the plan.

Guest KuntaCunty

The more we talk, the more likely the plan will not go ahead. Imagine a world livibg under 1 roof with 1 currency. That is the plan.

and a very select few controlling that one currency and the one large mass of expendable slaves. 

Guest Dr Pandemic

and a very select few controlling that one currency and the one large mass of expendable slaves.

Nuclear war or the manufacturing of, means less people to control. Liberties will be stripped to "protect you" and you will be chipped. And you were spot on when you said IRS most powerful, when i say government, i of course mean the money men.

Nuclear war or the manufacturing of, means less people to control. Liberties will be stripped to "protect you" and you will be chipped. And you were spot on when you said IRS most powerful, when i say government, i of course mean the money men.

So, November the 15th in the diary then..... I'm trying to think of a heading for it... Martial law in America?

Guest KuntaCunty

They won't be chipping me or stripping away my rights.  When those air sirens go off, my wife and I will take the pets outside and wait for the end.  Better to die free than exist in rubble, sick, dying, and enslaved.