CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martial Law

Guest Dr Pandemic

Guest Dr Pandemic

Mark my words, by november 2015, martial law will be declared in the U S of Cunt either once all of the false flag operations have been actioned or ebola actually gets where it was intended. When you here this news, sit there and do nothing like you all have up until now.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Because you clearly believe in conspiracy theory cobblers, have a less than average grasp of English, and you're frankly a little odd.

After working as a researcher for a surrey based MP, i worked for the trinity mirror group doing the same thing, eventually moving into writing my own research, then took a journaling position working for a co-operative between 3 organisations with 10 others, producing reports on social impacts of war in afganistan and iraq. Ive seen the lot, i know the lies, i know the talk and i know the lack of accurate reporting in the u.k and u.s.a and parts of europe. My grasp of English is excellent, but this is a forum called cunts corner, i dont feel the need to check over every word i write.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Because you clearly believe in conspiracy theory cobblers, have a less than average grasp of English, and you're frankly a little odd.

I failed at fiction publishing, simply because im financially retarded

Guest ducunti

After working as a researcher for a surrey based MP, i worked for the trinity mirror group doing the same thing, eventually moving into writing my own research, then took a journaling position working for a co-operative between 3 organisations with 10 others, producing reports on social impacts of war in afganistan and iraq. Ive seen the lot, i know the lies, i know the talk and i know the lack of accurate reporting in the u.k and u.s.a and parts of europe. My grasp of English is excellent, but this is a forum called cunts corner, i dont feel the need to check over every word i write.

Sorry but your not going to make the second interveiw.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Again london you've attacked work, im just trying to get people talking about interesting shit that isnt about the way you eat peas. If you dont like the nom, you cunt faced rape baby, then dont comment. Penis.

Why do people attack the poster and not ask questions about the post.

Before I forget to mention it, you're a disgusting, vile, despicable fucking cunt. I could ignore your rambling bollocks, and I have done in the most part so far. You've said one or two amusing things, but the vast majority has been complete and utter tosh. But what has made you a degenerate tosser in my opinion, was your awful thread about a child with cerebral palsy. We cut close to the knuckle at times but that was beyond the fucking pail and has thankfully been deleted. Sort yourself out or fuck off.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Thanks, but I'll post how and where I see fit. So, did you work for think tanks?

Think tanks are what the cunts did with the info i sent them, so a lot of it largely ineffectual and quite sad. You think your helping, but all your doing is giving them paper to shred.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Before I forget to mention it, you're a disgusting, vile, despicable fucking cunt. I could ignore your rambling bollocks, and I have done in the most part so far. You've said one or two amusing things, but the vast majority has been complete and utter tosh. But what has made you a degenerate tosser in my opinion, was your awful thread about a child with cerebral palsy. We cut close to the knuckle at times but that was beyond the fucking pail and has thankfully been deleted. Sort yourself out or fuck off.

I noticed it was deleted and rightfully so. I regret doing it, but was mostly an attack on his divvy parents. Apologies to those offended.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Yh, that was pretty fucking dim

I noticed it was deleted and rightfully so. I regret doing it, but was mostly an attack on his divvy parents. Apologies to those offended.

Well at least you've apologised. I've said things I've regretted on here, like the time I got drunk and said I hoped Frank had a good Christmas.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Your associations with MPs and think tanks, combined with your no doubt insightful essays on Iraq and Afghanistan written from the safety of a desk in London, make you a tit of the highest order. You sound like you have no grasp of the real world, and had you carried on with this path you would have no doubt been parachuted in to a town you've never lived in to stand as an MP. Go out in to the real world, get a real job, then continue with the political aspirations when you've experienced life. Thirty years should be about right.

Thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard, your saying i shouldnt have bothered doing a job i liked doing, so somewhere down the line, some cunt on a forum couldnt tell me id wasted my time. Utter cunt.

Guest ducunti

Thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard, your saying i shouldnt have bothered doing a job i liked doing, so somewhere down the line, some cunt on a forum couldnt tell me id wasted my time. Utter cunt.

Did you never consider running a burger van?

117 posts before telling Londo he's an utter cunt. Unless I miss my guess that's a new Corner record for restraint.

• Like 2

Guest Dr Pandemic

Nothing wrong with tosh if it gets people talking, speaking their minds, thats the point of a forum.