CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer
15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What happened when he did it to you? :)

I live in foreign climes where he doesn't speek the lingo so he couldn't ask me to spread my cheeks in Dutch.

Guest Gong Farmer
20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Let's take this to another thread and stop cluttering up Gong's nice music exchange.

I created this thread to collect music, see what others come up, it's like gold mining and I've found a few nuggets.

Guest Gong Farmer
21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pissed as a fart when he told Whitney Houston he wanted to fuck her on a live chat show. Have to admire his candour.

I love that clip, only he could have gotten away with that, I fucking well wouldn't have done.

Guest Bernhard Howser
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Are you fucking retarded or what?

As a matter of fact, I am. What's your excuse you inbred, roadkill eating , sister fucking plant pot? 

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

I love that clip, only he could have gotten away with that, I fucking well wouldn't have done.

The look on her face was priceless. I'm on an iPhone and unable to upload vids or music, if you could find and post "luanne" by George Thoroughgood and the destroyers that would be splendid....?

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The look on her face was priceless. I'm on an iPhone and unable to upload vids or music, if you could find and post "luanne" by George Thoroughgood and the destroyers that would be splendid....?

Done... 

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Wolfie said:

There's something very sexy about birds with short hair. It doesn't suit all of them of course but when it does, they look absolutely tasty.

I'm told that it's easier to wash if and when they get jizz in it.