CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

International Womens Day

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest deebom

I don't slag off women, I love them all and am certainly not fucking frightened of them. And here's a pic of my awesome self. See how fucking handsome I am. Weep you cunt and wish you were me.

URL]1601248_403105659857701_1561212831315795

Edited by deebom

I don't slag off women, I love them all and am certainly not fucking frightened of them. And here's a pic of my awesome self. See how fucking handsome I am. Weep you cunt and wish you were me.

​You've sure got a purty mouth.

​Is that a boxed-in birds next on top of your head? Crafty faggot looking hollow-cheeked minkey.

Guest nobgobbler
  • There are without doubt many strong, successful, confident women in this world. Some are mothers some are not.
    Some are sisters, aunties, daughters, cousins and fuck buddies. Why are there so many posts on women seeking reaffirmation of "how great women are" ..... Those women who are any or all of the above don't need to keep shouting about it. The ones that do need to either get over it or try harder.

The ones doing all the shouting are usually bitter twisted cunts, feminists or lezzers. 

Guest DingTheRioja

​A fair point but surely the whole tone of this thread illustrates why there needs to be an International Womens Day in the first place? Where are the posts on "how great women are" on this site? All i see is inadequate men slagging off old and unattractive women because they deem such women as worthless. I would like to see what these sex gods look like. They are obviously wankers who are frightened of women who don't know their place and particularly women who are smarter than them, which of course, runs into billions. There is another female related "special day" coming up..... Mother's Day. This is of course another artificially created day which has the specific purpose of relieving us of our money.  Let's see some cunt nominate that and let's see what arguments they come up with. Come on boys, let's see you grow a pair for once.

​Bollocks.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some people like fat birds, you, however, seem to judge them to be unattractive.... "traditionally built" I think is the phrase, and for a long time is was deemed to be of high status and beautiful to be fucking huge, mainly because you could afford to over-eat, do fuck all, and live longer through famine. 

Someone I worked with was trying to persuade me to apply for a job in their Dept, next door to where I was, he, quite sincerely, nudged me, hold both his hands just in front of himself, and said "she's a fair woman, imagine working for her...". She had rather large and nice perky tits (for her age, about twice my age back then).... and being a red-blooded 20 something I replied, "what the fuck do you mean by that then?".  I did work for her in the end, and she was a great boss.... I never did stare at her tits.

My point on "international what-the-fuck-ever day" is just this... Inequality and bullshit.

Mobo awards are an easy target...

"Positive discrimination" as a standard policy in all government departments is another. Want a guaranteed interview? when you send the forms in, highlight that you are from certain minorities and they HAVE to give you an interview, even if it means kicking out someone vastly better qualified to do the job than you because there isn't time to interview 9 candidates instead of the usual 8..

Anything that discriminates against anyone, positively or negatively, is for cunts.

I want "Caucasian Mans Day"..... why not? Every fucker else has "a day..." and it's discrimination that I don't have one.

​Bollocks.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some people like fat birds, you, however, seem to judge them to be unattractive.... "traditionally built" I think is the phrase, and for a long time is was deemed to be of high status and beautiful to be fucking huge, mainly because you could afford to over-eat, do fuck all, and live longer through famine. 

Someone I worked with was trying to persuade me to apply for a job in their Dept, next door to where I was, he, quite sincerely, nudged me, hold both his hands just in front of himself, and said "she's a fair woman, imagine working for her...". She had rather large and nice perky tits (for her age, about twice my age back then).... and being a red-blooded 20 something I replied, "what the fuck do you mean by that then?".  I did work for her in the end, and she was a great boss.... I never did stare at her tits.

My point on "international what-the-fuck-ever day" is just this... Inequality and bullshit.

Mobo awards are an easy target...

"Positive discrimination" as a standard policy in all government departments is another. Want a guaranteed interview? when you send the forms in, highlight that you are from certain minorities and they HAVE to give you an interview, even if it means kicking out someone vastly better qualified to do the job than you because there isn't time to interview 9 candidates instead of the usual 8..

Anything that discriminates against anyone, positively or negatively, is for cunts.

I want "Caucasian Mans Day"..... why not? Every fucker else has "a day..." and it's discrimination that I don't have one.

​I'm all for re-masculating men.  They've all become far too poofy in my eyes.

Guest Gong Farmer

Profoundly sexist. It’s  for smelly cunted self professed academic third wave feminists that have never had a proper job and never had it them up ‘em.

Guest DingTheRioja

Profoundly sexist. It’s  for smelly cunted self professed academic third wave feminists that have never had a proper job and never had it them up ‘em.

​They don't like it up 'em!

Them fuzzy wuzzies don't like it up 'em Capn Mannering