CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

International Womens Day

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Oh I don't know, I like wimminz, it's good that they have a day. Would be better if they celebrated it by spending the day wearing only lingerie.

​I will go bra-less.

Guest DingTheRioja

Oh I don't know, I like wimminz, it's good that they have a day. Would be better if they celebrated it by spending the day wearing only lingerie.

​You forgot to add "with a glass of champagne and a cheeky little smile..."

Curvy Girl Inc. Presents Regular Women.

Body confidence: In a bid to celebrate 'real beauty' without the magic of Photoshop, Ms Bougon appealed to women who are UK size 18 or up to post 'sexy' selfies on her professional Facebook page.

​I feel fucking sick.  Put it away woman, put it away.

Guest JackoTC

​I don't want to ruin the moment, but could we also have them rub some baby oil on their tits. And wearing high heels. And, if its not too much to ask....maybe doing some lesbo stuff.

That's not an actual selfie as she is standing in front of a mirror. She would need a Alfie stick the size of a roach pole to get far enough away to fit her arse in the shot

Guest judgetwi
  • There are without doubt many strong, successful, confident women in this world. Some are mothers some are not.
    Some are sisters, aunties, daughters, cousins and fuck buddies. Why are there so many posts on women seeking reaffirmation of "how great women are" ..... Those women who are any or all of the above don't need to keep shouting about it. The onesarrow-10x10.png that do need to either get over it or try harder.

​A fair point but surely the whole tone of this thread illustrates why there needs to be an International Womens Day in the first place? Where are the posts on "how great women are" on this site? All i see is inadequate men slagging off old and unattractive women because they deem such women as worthless. I would like to see what these sex gods look like. They are obviously wankers who are frightened of women who don't know their place and particularly women who are smarter than them, which of course, runs into billions. There is another female related "special day" coming up..... Mother's Day. This is of course another artificially created day which has the specific purpose of relieving us of our money.  Let's see some cunt nominate that and let's see what arguments they come up with. Come on boys, let's see you grow a pair for once.

Guest Keith Lard

​A fair point but surely the whole tone of this thread illustrates why there needs to be an International Womens Day in the first place? Where are the posts on "how great women are" on this site? All i see is inadequate men slagging off old and unattractive women because they deem such women as worthless. I would like to see what these sex gods look like. They are obviously wankers who are frightened of women who don't know their place and particularly women who are smarter than them, which of course, runs into billions. There is another female related "special day" coming up..... Mother's Day. This is of course another artificially created day which has the specific purpose of relieving us of our money.  Let's see some cunt nominate that and let's see what arguments they come up with. Come on boys, let's see you grow a pair for once.

​Do you want to suck my dick Judge?