CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jigsaw puzzles.

Guest deebom

Guest deebom

I fucking hate jigsaw puzzles, they are shit. My kids love them and leave bits of them all over the fucking house. My youngest chews them, leaving globules of cardboard everywhere. They all have several pieces missing and it gets on my tits. Every so often I gather them all up and put them in the bin, but Ms Bom keeps buying more of them.

They are also fucking boring.

Guest Gong Farmer

I once stupidly volunteered to do jigsaw puzzles for a charity shop to check that they were all complete and salable. After doing about twelve of the fuckers I ended up just giving them back to the charity shop and just telling them that I'd done them and that they were complete and salable. It wasn't long before I was caught out lying through my teeth when people started returning them to the shop to ask for their money back. 

Edited by Gong Farmer

Guest nobgobbler

my kids learned most of their foul langauge from me due to bare feet versus lego bits and upturned 3 pin plugs

3pin plugs are uber cunts to stand on. So is potty training baby shit.

I once stupidly volunteered to do jigsaw puzzles for a charity shop to check that they were all complete and salable. After doing about twelve of the fuckers I ended up just giving them back to the charity shop and just telling them that I'd done them and that they were complete and salable. It wasn't long before I was caught out lying through my teeth when people started returning them to the shop to ask for their money back. 

​I have just really laughed at the thought of that being your charitable contribution!

Guest Gong Farmer

​I have just really laughed at the thought of that being your charitable contribution!

​And that's where my charitable contribution finally ended. I thought that they were taking the piss to the extreme as I was getting at least two puzzles a week as If I had fuck all better to do with my time. After noticing  that the old biddies, or 'volunteers', (yeah right)  sat around in the shop all day doing fuck all but indulged themselves in drinking lashings of weak milky tea and scoffing vast amounts of rank home made sponge cake whilst moaning about being martyrs to their varicose veins and arthritis I decided to throw in the towel on the whole venture. More fool me so fuck 'em, the doddery pissy knickerd liberty taking blue rinsed geriatric cunts. 

Edited by Gong Farmer

Guest Snatch

​And that's where my charitable contribution finally ended. I thought that they were taking the piss to the extreme as I was getting at least two puzzles a week as If I had fuck all better to do with my time. After noticing  that the old biddies, or 'volunteers', (yeah right)  sat around in the shop all day doing fuck all but indulged themselves in drinking lashings of weak milky tea and scoffing vast amounts of rank home made sponge cake whilst moaning about being martyrs to their varicose veins and arthritis I decided to throw in the towel on the whole venture. More fool me so fuck 'em, the doddery pissy knickerd liberty taking blue rinsed geriatric cunts. 

​Would I be right in thinking your not going back to Thee Olde Shop?

Guest Gong Farmer

​Would I be right in thinking your not going back to Thee Olde Shop?

​No Sir. Not only did they take full advantage of the kind souls such as myself but took the piss out of the customers with extortionate prices for the shit they were flogging. I spotted a dog eared copy of  Bill Bryson's "A Short History of Nearly Everything" for exactly to same price as it would have been new. Fucking charity shops, I'd fucking ban them for their barefaced criminal activity.