CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

car meets

Eddie

Guest DingTheRioja

It is illlegal to be over the drink drive limit whilst driving a licensed vehicle on the public highway, being caught has nothing to do with legality, only consequence.

Fuckwit.

Guest Snatch

It is illlegal to be over the drink drive limit whilst driving a licensed vehicle on the public highway, being caught has nothing to do with legality, only consequence.

Fuckwit.

​It's true what you say but don't start Punkbollocks off on his one man drink drive campaign shite.

Guest DingTheRioja

And it is not illegal to drink alcohol and drive a car.

Whats your IQ. ?  Hamster level ?

Anything around the hamster level or above is a great improvement on you.

You are wrong, as per fucking usual, it is illlegal to be over the drink drive limit whilst driving a licensed vehicle on the public highway.  Whether you get caught doing it or not is another matter entirely..

Same as killing someone with a knife in cold blood.. you might not get caught, but it's still illegal.

You can drive pissed as a skunk on private land, so long as you have the land and vehicle owners permission, just don't kill anyone, except yourself.

We always paid for anything we smashed up and the proprietors always added a load on.They knew the score.

If you did something similar you would be arrested, prosecuted.and rightly so.This is because of your social class.

Lol

No denial of them being your rosy-cheeked bum chums then? Wanker.

Guest Snatch

Punkape,your full of shit as we all know.

If you were so high class as you make out you wouldn't even contemplate coming on a site like CC.

You'd be taking it up the arse at your favourite Mens Club from Tarquin and his chums.

Now fuck off and do something worthwhile.

Suicide is always an option.

Guest DingTheRioja

Actually if you have a large private estate with private roads (eg Chatsworth) and those roads are open to the public then you can be prosecuted. I know this because a friend of mine has a very large estate and has to be careful for this reason.

You stand corrected comme d'habitude.

My smaller estate and farm has no public access.

​Bollocks.  Total and complete bollocks.  Every word of it.

Guest DingTheRioja

You're  wrong and misinformed.But you don't move in the social circles that I do.

Check with a proper lawyer if you know one.

​"social circles"...

You mean the Sink-Estate Circle Jerk Committee..?

Guest DingTheRioja

Actually if you have a large private estate with private roads (eg Chatsworth) and those roads are open to the public then you can be prosecuted. I know this because a friend of mine has a very large estate and has to be careful for this reason.

You stand corrected comme d'habitude.

So.. is it illegal or not then?

You cannot be prosecuted for something that is legal.

Make your fucking mind up.

My smaller estate and farm has no public access.

​Broadwater Farm Estate?