CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elton john

Eddie

Guest MikeD
45 minutes ago, Frank said:

One can only imagine your poor whelk-like wife.. a spineless, tit-less bit of shit in a shell, wishing she was dead and fucking buried. 

Idiot. 

Why the fuck do you bother?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
45 minutes ago, scotty said:

Yes, I thought it had a bit of poetry about it quince. With a little work, that could earn the laureate gig.

In fairness, he's not 100% worthless cunt. In every steaming dump there is a whole, undigested tasty peanut.

22 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

In fairness, he's not 100% worthless cunt. In every steaming dump there is a whole, undigested tasty peanut.

Stuck down your japsi

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, angekokk said:

The fudge packer who once said in interview,"but all us old queers say that."Does Dwight the shite really merit such attention..?

Fuck off and die you remedial, Aids harbouring, glory hole goading pigs cock!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Fuck off and die you remedial, Aids harbouring, glory hole goading pigs cock!

AIDS has a right to life too.

Guest BrothersQuim
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

AIDS has a right to life too.

Not if its affected this cunt it hasn't! We're talking global pandemic strength Aids here Quince.

Our only hope of salvation is to is arrange for this cunt to be fired at high velocity from the I.S.S directly into the sun, followed by a 50 mega ton nuke for good measure. If the fucking heat doesn't do it then the radiation could at least twist it's DNA into something slightly more appealing than its current form.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

One can only imagine your poor whelk-like wife.. a spineless, tit-less bit of shit in a shell, wishing she was dead and fucking buried. 

Idiot. 

That's a bit close to home, frank. I'd have thought you'd avoid those sort of comments after poor Ming drifted into the afterlife, rest her soul.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Not if its affected this cunt it hasn't! We're talking global pandemic strength Aids here Quince.

Our only hope of salvation is to is arrange for this cunt to be fired at high velocity from the I.S.S directly into the sun, followed by a 50 mega ton nuke for good measure. If the fucking heat doesn't do it then the radiation could at least twist it's DNA into something slightly more appealing than its current form.

Do you mean the virus or this angekokk cunt? Not all viruses have dna. Plus viruses, however Cuntish to their host, regardless if caught by shit dipping or sneeze inhaling, are a nasty necessity of evolution and possibly a precursor to cellular life. As I say this I'm fucking boring myself, plus I don't know what I'm talking about anyway .... Fuck it

Guest BrothersQuim
8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Do you mean the virus or this angekokk cunt? Not all viruses have dna. Plus viruses, however Cuntish to their host, regardless if caught by shit dipping or sneeze inhaling, are a nasty necessity of evolution and possibly a precursor to cellular life. As I say this I'm fucking boring myself, plus I don't know what I'm talking about anyway .... Fuck it

I was referring to Angekokk, the host.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I was referring to Angekokk, the host.

Ah right. In that case, as you say, a trip to the heliosphere was fair enough. Too fair even. 

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I suspect that Angrykokk's genetic line can be traced back to a dirty snowball from the Oort Cloud, mutated by a few billion years exposure to extreme gamma radiation. 

Fred Hoyle was a cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suspect that Angrykokk's genetic line can be traced back to a dirty snowball from the Oort Cloud, mutated by a few billion years exposure to extreme gamma radiation. 

Fred Hoyle was a cunt.

I wish she was still in the Oort Cloud, with all the other dirty snowballs. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 10/04/2016 at 5:36 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

It would appear that it was just the poof partner who indulged in group sodomy.....in a paddling pool filled with olive oil. I wonder if they had a nice salad after?

Was it extra virgin?

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

CAN MEMBERS STOP POSTING ON THIS NOM. We are all trying to promote Frank's musical career in the hope he finds fame and fucks off

Never mind the fucking fame.

3 minutes ago, Merv said:

Musical?:lol:

Motor bikin'
Motor bikin'
Motor bikin'
Motor cyclin'

Moving on the queen's highway lookin' like a streak of lightnin'

Baby, won't you come with me?
I'll take you where you want to be

Anywhere away from you I expect. Hopefully you crash that chicken chaser into an arctic so your head comes off and bounces down the road like a basketball