CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ewan McGregor

Guest MikeD

• 1 year later...
Guest judgetwi

Fucking shit! There’s a program about the Battle of Britain on BBC4 tonight I was looking forward to watching. I’ve just found out that it’s being fronted by charidee whore McGregor and his fucking brother. Don’t know who his brother is but he shares the same DNA so he must be a cunt.

I can’t watch it now, i’d rather poke my eyes out with a broken bottle. 👀

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking shit! There’s a program about the Battle of Britain on BBC4 tonight I was looking forward to watching. I’ve just found out that it’s being fronted by charidee whore McGregor and his fucking brother. Don’t know who his brother is but he shares the same DNA so he must be a cunt.

I can’t watch it now, i’d rather poke my eyes out with a broken bottle. 👀

You haven't got the bottle (see what I did there)

On 5/15/2015 at 9:28 PM, Guest MikeD said:

Took slightly longer than I thought but there he is with his concerned face on asking us to part with our money for Nepal.

It's a fucking awful thing to happen, especially to a poor country, but give them some of yours cunt, I'd imagine you have more.

Just watched the ginger cunt and his fat fried mars bar eating cunt if a brother do a documentary on the RAF.  What a complete fuckwit family they are.  His brother squeezing his fat arse into a tornado cock pit , why should we tremble with fat Scottish cunts now allowed to fry our defence planes. I can’t think of two more inappropriate people to do a 100 year celebration of the upper class, English, public school boy riddled RAF.   No doubt the BBC tried to commission the programme with Iris Elba and Stephen Hawkins, but had to give it to the Ginger Scottish minorities on the grounds, the speak and spell one has snuffed it.

Guest Wizardsleeve

More bad news, the cunt will be reprising his role as a young Obi-Wan Kenobi, in a new SW film, capturing his years in exile on Tattooine watching over young Luke....  What fucking next?

Cunt.