CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ewan McGregor

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Took slightly longer than I thought but there he is with his concerned face on asking us to part with our money for Nepal.

It's a fucking awful thing to happen, especially to a poor country, but give them some of yours cunt, I'd imagine you have more.

Took slightly longer than I thought but there he is with his concerned face on asking us to part with our money for Nepal.

It's a fucking awful thing to happen, especially to a poor country, but give them some of yours cunt, I'd imagine you have more.

These rich cunts always ask the average mortgage-strangled, kid-rearing punters to give money away they can genuinely hardly afford. Why don't  those overpaid wankers and their kin reach into their own pockets and pay? Fucking hypocrites. They can fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest MikeD

This cunt is top of the class for preaching. Probably doesn't mention the fact that he actually gets paid for his UNICEF 'work'.

A gold-plated, diamond-tipped cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja

This cunt is top of the class for preaching. Probably doesn't mention the fact that he actually gets paid for his UNICEF 'work'.

A gold-plated, diamond-tipped cunt.

​I forgot those cunts got paid for it... reminds of them Greenpeace cunts who kept banging on about biking to work or using the bus, turned out their office with 50 staff had 45 cars in the car park with a few nice big V8 jags and stuff... cunts.

Guest MikeD

You don't see any of the cunts doing appeals for poor folk here. You won't see them visiting a homeless shelter or a food bank but they're lining up to be flown first class to Syria or anywhere else for a photo opportunity in a refugee camp. Hypocritical, self-centred bastards.

Guest judgetwi

I've hated this fucker ever since that round the world motorcycle tour he did with his ugly mate. Oooooh, so risky and dangerous. Yeah right, with a camera crew, support vehicles, a doctor and mechanic trailing 50 yards behind them. There are a lot of these celebrity wankers doing "risky" and "dangerous" things on the telly but nothing ever happens to them. I reckon , in order to maintain the necessary levels of tension, one of them should die every now and again. Imagine that jungle bollocks and some tosser gets dragged into the water by a crocodile. We watch as a gang of them rip him apart and feast on the cunt. Now that's what i call entertainment. This bastard and the Clarkson cunt would be top of my list.

Guest MikeD

Exactly. If their adventures were that risky then how the fuck would they get insured? 'Yes, we've got a world famous film star who we might kill during the making of a show.' 'No problem sir, sign here and we'll cover him.' Bastards.

Guest DingTheRioja

I've hated this fucker ever since that round the world motorcycle tour he did with his ugly mate. Oooooh, so risky and dangerous. Yeah right, with a camera crew, support vehicles, a doctor and mechanic trailing 50 yards behind them. There are a lot of these celebrity wankers doing "risky" and "dangerous" things on the telly but nothing ever happens to them. I reckon , in order to maintain the necessary levels of tension, one of them should die every now and again. Imagine that jungle bollocks and some tosser gets dragged into the water by a crocodile. We watch as a gang of them rip him apart and feast on the cunt. Now that's what i call entertainment. This bastard and the Clarkson cunt would be top of my list.

​Yep, I hated that wanker from the first programme in that series.. he never fucking stops fucking MOANING!! Say what you like about Charlie The Hanger-On... he was enthusiastic about ANYTHING he did in that series... that's why he's now got the deal and the miserable cunting scot has been fucked over...

Charlie is a bit like me... (and probably half of us on here...) over 40 but 18 really.. or the other way round.. whatever.. he's a big kid who enjoys anything and doesn't fucking moan, even when he falls off he's like "that was a bit mad eh? blimey lads, where's me bike gone..?..."

..and the scots cunt chikened out of the Dakar... Charlie may not have finished, but at least he had the bottle to start it... I like doing stupid shit and I fucking wouldn't.....

Guest MikeD

I've hated that cunt since I saw his floppy pecker in Trainspotting.

​Is that the same floppy dick he went round the world on a bike with?

Charley, wasn't it?

• 1 year later...

This utter cunt pulled out of a scheduled appearance on good morning Britain this morning because he did not like comments made by Piers Morgan regarding the marching lesbians. 

The thick as fuck liberal actor would have been brought to task and destroyed by the cunt Morgan, and that is why he didn't appear. Instead the moronic pest skulked away to tweet about it. 

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This utter cunt pulled out of a scheduled appearance on good morning Britain this morning because he did not like comments made by Piers Morgan regarding the marching lesbians. 

The thick as fuck liberal actor would have been brought to task and destroyed by the cunt Morgan, and that is why he didn't appear. Instead the moronic pest skulked away to tweet about it. 

It's time we rounded up all these self righteous, super rich cunts, McGregor, Geldof, Lilly Allen etc, and do what Kenny Everett suggested years ago, "put 'em all in a big field and bomb the bastards".

• Like 2

On 15/05/2015 at 9:28 PM, MikeD said:

"Mike, if you can hear me, knock twice"

**Knock, knock**

"Fuck off, you walnut-headed, dead boring, dead midget, cunt". 

• Like 1

On 16/05/2015 at 9:10 AM, judgetwi said:

Good one. I think each member should post a list of say 10 people they'd like to be rip to shreds by a large animal, land based or otherwise and depending how it goes, CC can send off the list to Ch5 and hopefully get a commission for it. I'm sure a lot of these cunts would be up for it.

Guest DingTheRioja
30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I struggle to decide which of these two cunts should be in the bark-stripper....

When I say which, I mean which one first, the instant gratification of ramming one of them in immediately and seeing them splatter all over the place, or the sublime torture of watching the other ones face as they wait in terror knowing their own imminent gruesome demise... choices choices!!

Having travelled to places suffering poverty and extreme inequality (though not Nepal), I can't say people there don't need our help, and I am happy to donate if I know it's going to make positive changes. But there are many ways to assist and few things more infuriating than an overpaid celebrity with tens of millions in the bank prompting ordinary people to give money to a cause they deem more worthy than others.

I'm aware wiki is not the most accurate profiler of people, however, it estimates McGregor's net worth to be around £40m. I'm fairly certain if he gave up just half this amount, it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to his quality of life – but it would make a massive difference to lives of millions in Nepal. It would also mean people struggling to keep their homes in the UK wouldn't have to listen to this whingeing, conceited, horrendously overpaid Scottish wanker carping on about how the world's wealth ought to be distributed. 

It's the ultimate show of hypocrisy and corruptness when I read other charitable celebrities such as Geldof are now worth £30m-plus, and when I see privileged arseholes such as Lily Allen 'apologising' on my behalf for not caring enough.

If celebrities care so much, they ought to tax each other, putting such funds into a pot, to distribute accordingly for causes for which they concern themselves with. I wonder just how much McGregor, Geldof and Allen would personally contribute if none was rich and famous. But each likes to be seen doing charitable work, don't they? It's certainly a good career boost.

I wish they'd all sod off with their charitable requests, I really do.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Having travelled to places suffering poverty and extreme inequality (though not Nepal), I can't say people there don't need our help, and I am happy to donate if I know it's going to make positive changes. But there are many ways to assist and few things more infuriating than an overpaid celebrity with tens of millions in the bank prompting ordinary people to give money to a cause they deem more worthy than others.

I'm aware wiki is not the most accurate profiler of people, however, it estimates McGregor's net worth to be around £40m. I'm fairly certain if he gave up just half this amount, it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to his quality of life – but it would make a massive difference to lives of millions in Nepal. It would also mean people struggling to keep their homes in the UK wouldn't have to listen to this whingeing, conceited, horrendously overpaid Scottish wanker carping on about how the world's wealth ought to be distributed. 

It's the ultimate show of hypocrisy and corruptness when I read other charitable celebrities such as Geldof are now worth £30m-plus, and when I see privileged arseholes such as Lily Allen 'apologising' on my behalf for not caring enough.

If celebrities care so much, they ought to tax each other, putting such funds into a pot, to distribute accordingly for causes for which they concern themselves with. I wonder just how much McGregor, Geldof and Allen would personally contribute if none was rich and famous. But each likes to be seen doing charitable work, don't they? It's certainly a good career boost.

I wish they'd all fuck off with their charitable requests, I really do.

Let's not forget Lenny Henry visiting the starving people of Ethiopia with his big fat wife in tow. I'm sure the poor Ethiopians were fucking delighted to see what it looked like to eat 14 meals a day. They must have thought he was fucking Gulliver.

• Like 2

On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2015 at 10:28 PM, MikeD said:

You miserable tight fisted north of the border dwarf.  Fuck off..... oh you have, haven't you.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's not forget Lenny Henry visiting the starving people of Ethiopia with his big fat wife in tow. I'm sure the poor Ethiopians were fucking delighted to see what it looked like to eat 14 meals a day. They must have thought he was fucking Gulliver.

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Having travelled to places suffering poverty and extreme inequality

Yes, Wales is a terrible place isn't it?

On 16/05/2015 at 10:38 AM, DingTheRioja said:

Say what you like about Charlie The Hanger-On... he was enthusiastic about ANYTHING he did in that series... that's why he's now got the deal and the miserable cunting scot has been fucked over...

Charlie is a bit like me... (and probably half of us on here...) over 40 but 18 really.. or the other way round.. whatever.. he's a big kid who enjoys anything and doesn't fucking moan, even when he falls off he's like "that was a bit mad eh? blimey lads, where's me bike gone..?..."

..Charlie may not have finished, but at least he had the bottle to start it...

Fucking hell, Ding, which one of you is the receiver?

Don't bother inviting me to the wedding, you fucking faggot cunt.

36 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I wish they'd all fuck off with their charitable requests, I really do.

I heard Wogan used to get 10k for presenting the Children in Need programme for the bbc. If this is true then he's a cunt. 

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet they found him about as funny as I do