CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

whining cunting EU politicians...

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

This needs explaining...

1. Russia and Ukraine etc
  2. EU and other countries start sanctions against Russia
  3. Russia creates a list of people "not allowed to travel to russia" (about 90 people)
  4. EU complains saying what russia is doing is illegal and unjustified...

lolwut?

• If you sanction russia, and don't expect some retaliation you are a fucking prick.
  • if you are outspoken against the kremlin, likely you are on the list... so guess who? The head of MI5, ex-MI6 head, Defence Chief... no shit sherlock!
  • Also a lot of the leaders of ex-bloc countries who now look west, not east... big-fucking-surprise...

...some Czech politician said the best thing about this list.. "When I saw the other names (on the list), I found out I was in a very decent club. I consider this a reward,"

They will end up watering down the whole argument against the annexation of Crimea into a slanging match of "my ban list is bigger than your ban list"... fucking pricks!

I was in Poland recently and those cunts are genuinely still looking over their shoulders, especially with it all kicking off in the Ukraine and mad dog Putin getting his dick out at every opportunity. It doesn't take much imagination to picture wave after wave of tanks rolling down their wide leafy boulevards.

Guest DingTheRioja

'Murrica??  Took fucking scared of someone who has big guns... they only like to shoot at little people..

As for the Polish, they have a saying "with Germany we lose our freedom, with Russia we lose our soul"...

Putin and his mates have already said they want Russia "back to its natural borders as the USSR"... he wants the old USSR as 1 single country, under him...

Guest deebom

What can you say? It's gearing up to WWIII, fucking same old cunts stirring shit up over the same old shit. The cannon fodder gets foddered, we get foddered, the usual suspects get riches, fame and glory. And to be honest we deserve it for giving them permission.

What can you say? It's gearing up to WWIII, fucking same old cunts stirring shit up over the same old shit. The cannon fodder gets foddered, we get foddered, the usual suspects get riches, fame and glory. And to be honest we deserve it for giving them permission.

I'll have another scotch ...... Don't worry about it!