CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Lenny Henry

Guest MikeD

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I find it well nigh impossible to tell the Cheeky Girls apart, so to be on the safe side I intend to shag neither of the vacuous chlamydia-ridden cunts.

Aren't they foreign?

Racist!!

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My standards are notoriously lax when it comes to the fairer sex, but one inviolable rule is never to fuck anything that Lembit Opik's been up.

That squint-faced cunt could lick her fanny while standing behind her looking at her arse-cheeks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I find it well nigh impossible to tell the Cheeky Girls apart, so to be on the safe side I intend to shag neither of the vacuous chlamydia-ridden cunts.

They've always struck me as a pair of dead eyed Russian hookers. I would aye. Don't fucking lie. You'ld crawl through miles of broken glass and dog shite just to stick birthday candles in their shite. 

1 minute ago, colonelkurtz said:

just love  "an error in the production process"  -  yes luvvie ... it's called a fuck up here in the real world

A funny fuck-up though, if anyone I wished that would happen to it's Sir Lenny!

Fucking priceless!