CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Lenny Henry

Guest MikeD

Guest nobgobbler

Oh no. Our tv screens are going to be full of this talentless cunt. How little do you have to do exactly to get knighted these days? Win Britain's Got Talent? Shit yourself? Piss yourself laughing? I coughed up a lung this morning - Baroness Gobbie, I like the sound of that.

Since when has "taking one for the team" by shagging a grotesquely fat bird been enough to get you on the fucking honours list? If that's the criteria then I should be third in line to the throne by now. Shortly behind my mate Paul and the Morrocan bloke who married big Heather from EastEnders. 

• Like 2

Fuck me we get all sniffy about music snobs (see current nom) but a comedian with (like it or, clearly not) mass appeal and we get all luvvie and 'ooooh no, dahling' about him.

Don't know about mass appeal jigs, the cunt has not had a show for years now.

Anyone that has gone down on that fat fucking piece of blubber that is Dawn French deserves any fucking medal thats on offer,lasted years with her I believe,Lenny I salute you,no man should have to face anything that vast,baggy and stinky and the poor cunt has lived to tell the tale 

Anyone that has gone down on that fat fucking piece of blubber that is Dawn French deserves any fucking medal thats on offer,lasted years with her I believe,Lenny I salute you,no man should have to face anything that vast,baggy and stinky and the poor cunt has lived to tell the tale 

​You'd be humming a different tune if your plane crashed in the Andes and Dawn was on board!

meatchart2.png

I remember finding him vaguely amusing as a kid. Plus he must be applauded for spending that amount of time fucking someone who considers walking an extreme sport. I think a knighthood is stretching it a bit though.

Fatty boom boom was the only one bringing a cheque into the house, lenny hung about for the cash, and the leftovers 

• Like 1

Fatty boom boom was the only one bringing a cheque into the house, lenny hung about for the cash, and the leftovers 

Probably to pay for ECT after the aforementioned shagging. I bet if he had to wait around for any leftovers he'd look thinner than Mo fucking Farah. I'm sure Premier Inn sorted him out with some free grub. Not to mention them having enough branches in the UK so that Dawnzilla would be left guessing long enough for him to get decent rest before she caught him again.

• Like 1

Guest ducunti

A fucking knighthood for moving your bed into a train station and falling asleep, you'd of thought he could of done something more worthy than that.

How long will it be before he starts banging about there not being enough blacks getting knighthoods?

​Its twats like Tom Jones and Sean Connery who fuck off out of the country for tax reasons but still happy to except Knighthoods.

Knighthoods and the rest of the awards system is all a load antiquated bollocks anyway. And what makes my shit hang sideways is when these vacuous pillocks expect to be called Sir/Lord/Dame by the rest of us. Fuck you Lord Sugar!

• Like 2

Anyway......I saw Lenny Henry in Othello and he was very very good. I think he needs to take that road and stick to it because as a comedian he is shite.

Also, you lot are being a bit unfair on Dawn French. Yes is she overweight but I dont think she is ugly and also I really think she is very talented.

And no......I'm not pissed.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt

How long will it be before he starts banging about there not being enough blacks getting knighthoods?

​Well that wouldn't be true.

All nights are black.

There was also a black knight in Monty Python.

And who could forget Sir James Black (pharmacologist), Sir John Black (businessman), Sir Douglas Black (physician)...

Anyway......I saw Lenny Henry in Othello and he was very very good. I think he needs to take that road and stick to it because as a comedian he is shite.

Also, you lot are being a bit unfair on Dawn French. Yes is she overweight but I dont think she is ugly and also I really think she is very talented.

Stoned? 

My only attack on her was her weight. I didn't once mention the recent personality vacuum she seems to have been sucked into. Alas, during her early comedic days with Saunders et al she was piss funny, and I even chuckled occasionally when my dear late Mother had the Dibley shite on.

But nobody gets forced into being a fat unfunny cunt. That's a path you choose. Look at punkape and Keith.