CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This week Lego introduced Turg, a new character in their Mixel range. Their website described it as "an experiment that's gone very, very wrong! Part frog, part chicken, part back-of-the-bus window-licker". Needless to say, the Twittersphere erupted in faux-outrage at the offence this might cause to window lickers and Lego changed the text, apologising profusely to those of a feeble minded disposition.

297F794700000578-0-image-a-2_14339198570

I'd like to say "You couldn't make it up", but sadly you couldn't.

What is a "back of the bus window licker"?

​The top definition of Window Licker from Urban Dictionary reads: "A retard who sits in the back of the sunshine bus, licking the window whilst staring at you." You can look up the synonyms for yourself.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=window+licker

I think definition # 3 gives a better sense of the phrase:

noun: A windowlicker is a derogatory, informal description of someone with severe learning disabilities and/or a physical incapacity which renders them helpless when faced with the prospect of seeing a stranger through a window without smearing their mucus covered tongues all over the glass, possibly as some kind of retard greeting.
Small child: Tee hee, look at those windowlickers!!!!

Mother: You shouldn't be unkind, they are people too

Small child: Eugh! Look at that one windowlicker with the snotty nose!

Mother: Tee hee! They are funny aren't they!

Guest DingTheRioja

How the fuck can you get offended at "window licker" unless it is being directed at you..??

A window licker is almost anything, not just mental handicapped, it actually started off as an insult to anyone on the outside of where you were, specifically restaurants or shops, you were on the inside with the nice food or shiny shiny bling bling, and they were on the outside drooling and licking the window since that was as close as they were likely to get... only later did MH come into it...

I presume "back of the bus" is an even lower level...

FUCKING LIBERAL LEFTY WANK STAINS!!!!!!!!!!

​The top definition of Window Licker from Urban Dictionary reads: "A retard who sits in the back of the sunshine bus, licking the window whilst staring at you." You can look up the synonyms for yourself.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=window+licker

I think definition # 3 gives a better sense of the phrase:

noun: A windowlicker is a derogatory, informal description of someone with severe learning disabilities and/or a physical incapacity which renders them helpless when faced with the prospect of seeing a stranger through a window without smearing their mucus covered tongues all over the glass, possibly as some kind of retard greeting.
Small child: Tee hee, look at those windowlickers!!!!

Mother: You shouldn't be unkind, they are people too

Small child: Eugh! Look at that one windowlicker with the snotty nose!

Mother: Tee hee! They are funny aren't they!

Ah! And there was I thinking they were St.Helens fans

Guest nobgobbler

'Experiment gone wrong'???

If it could breathe through it's ears, and really has a tongue that long, there's women I know who'd KILL to have an 'experiment gone wrong' like that as a fuck-buddy.

You promised you wouldn't mention that. :o