CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If you are a member of a union you can no longer have your contributions deducted direct from your wages. Tories say that this is because workers sleepwalk into Union membership and that by personal choice they would choose not be part of a union. The labour say that this is motivated by political vindictiveness .

it clearly is intended to hit the unions and the Labour Party directly in their pocket and is part of the continued planned erosion of the power of free collective bargaining. We can already see working people using food banks . No pay rises, quietly deteriorating work conditions, alterations in overtime conditions and the deconstruction of the powers of Unions. As my Dad says, "they'd see us starve"

• Like 1

Call up the craftsmen, bring me the draftsmen
Build me a path from cradle to grave
And I'll give my consent to any government
That does not deny a man a living wage

Billy Bragg is an awful cunt.

Billy bragg is one of the most annoying cunts ever to walk the earth. He might even make a few valid points for all I know, I have no idea though because he's such an irritating twat that I can't listen to him for more than 15 seconds. The same goes for that queen of interruptions, ann fucking widdicombe. I'd pay good money to see those two stranded on a desert island with only each other for company.

Billy bragg is one of the most annoying cunts ever to walk the earth. He might even make a few valid points for all I know, I have no idea though because he's such an irritating twat that I can't listen to him for more than 15 seconds.

His lisp doesn't help. "Build me a path fwom cwadle to gwave" - they might as well have got Elmer fucking Fudd to sing it!

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm

its another attack from this anti worker party......they are trying to make life as awkward as they can for the common man such as he is. I pay my subs through dd but you can bet that a lot of current union members will not switch as its too much bother etc.

Its all coming full circle as in a way this continual erosion of employment rights and giving bosses the right to sack people with little or no excuse will eventually lead to union membership actually increasing......its linked directly to the fact that when the unions were strong they also misused their power and made life impossible for employers and the government. So I expect it will come full circle in the next 20-30 years and the Arthur Scargills (another cunt but don't get me started) will be back

what is needed is a  balanced approach but the current collection of privileged chinless wankstains who are currently in power know nothing about ordinary people....I mean there are at least six or seven who went to the same fucking school including that fat wanker Cameron.....I certainly do not see any ex Smethwick Hall Boys School in the cabinet to represent my point of view.

Unbelievably some of my colleagues in the public sector voted for these utter turds....I asked one of then why and he stated that its because he did not want all his taxa going to scummers and immigrants....obviously those channel five "documentaries" are having the desired effect.  Bag of Shite      

Unbelievably some of my colleagues in the public sector voted for these utter turds....I asked one of then why and he stated that its because he did not want all his taxa going to scummers and immigrants....obviously those channel five "documentaries" are having the desired effect.  Bag of Shite      

I know I'm always advising new cunts to get themselves a fucking avatar, so I suppose this will teach me to be careful what I wish for.