CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Guest deebom

What the fuck is 'gluten free'? Seems to me like a load of cunts selling foodstuffs that are identical to every other type of foodstuffs, but they've removed a part that no cunt can even see, put it in a fancy packet and charge three times the price. How the fuck do you know it's gluten free?

What the fuck is gluten anyway and why has every cunt suddenly become allergic to it?

What the fuck is 'gluten free'? Seems to me like a load of cunts selling foodstuffs that are identical to every other type of foodstuffs, but they've removed a part that no cunt can even see, put it in a fancy packet and charge three times the price. How the fuck do you know it's gluten free?

What the fuck is gluten anyway and why has every cunt suddenly become allergic to it?

Without going into too much detail, it is a cunt of protein, which plumps up grain, but can cause an allergy and damage your gut lining, making it leaky. Sounds like a lot of bollocks, but the condition is called Celiac disease and is a very unpleasant condition. Frequent shit trips, malabsorption and malnutrition resulting are the effects of this allergy.

Guest DingTheRioja

Gluten Free = Taste Free

also...

Gluten Free = You Gullible Cunt You Paid 50% More To Get Something That Tastes Like Cardboard Shreddings And Boast About Your "Allergy"

Guest luke swarm

Knew someone who was a celiac, could not drink beer, eat sausages, pies or bacon sarnies.....pretty much takes away most of life's pleasures worth living for....drank red wine in pubs which is always suspect in the kind of pubs we used to frequent.     

Guest Wizardsleeve

Same fucking con game as removing special fats from crisps, or how egg yolks are bad for you, just to find out later there essential proteins that accelerate metabolism so they burn more calories than they possess. It's all load of fucking wank and a total cunt scam. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

On the plus side, you can still have as much sex as you like. Probably best to avoid anal, though, that could get sticky!

Never heard of it getting sticky.  Sore yes, raw maybe, (usually uttered by the missus), but not sticky.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I only have one question. Where the fuck is all this gluten going that is being removed from foodstuffs for normal people. For example, can we dump a mountain of it to form a barrier along the welsh border?

Guest DingTheRioja

I only have one question. Where the fuck is all this gluten going that is being removed from foodstuffs for normal people. For example, can we dump a mountain of it to form a barrier along the welsh border?

Is that to save us from going there, or prevent them coming here?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Is that to save us from going there, or prevent them coming here?

They're a persistent bunch of fuckers but every bit helps. I would have thought our declining sheep farms would be a sufficient deterrent.

Gladys Pugh is a slag and Ivor the Engine is a cunt