CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I Wonder...

Cuntybaws

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Urethra or meatus. At a wild guess. I very much doubt it would be "wound eye". Would it be inappropriate for me to comment that japs eyes all look the same to me?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

How many have you studied at close quarters ,  drew?

What is the collective noun for a group of cunts?

One, which happens to be my own (i'm quite flexible). Perhaps Nobgobbler can contribute??

Guest luke swarm

How many have you studied at close quarters ,  drew?

What is the collective noun for a group of cunts?

A collective of Cunts is a FLANGE ,,,,,,,For example queues at Dismalworld, One would exclaim "oh look a flange of total cunts wasting their money".   

Also linked to Wankers which would be described as a "HAND" of wankers.

While I am on a roll....A collection of Shits is often referred to as a Sphincter.

Glad to be of service.    

Guest DingTheRioja

A collective of Cunts is a FLANGE ,,,,,,,For example queues at Dismalworld, One would exclaim "oh look a flange of total cunts wasting their money".   

Also linked to Wankers which would be described as a "HAND" of wankers.

While I am on a roll....A collection of Shits is often referred to as a Sphincter.

Glad to be of service.    

I thought it would be a Bunch of Wankers... Bunch o' Fives..?

Maybe a Puddle of Cunts...?

A collection of shits is obvious... A Home County of Shits...

.................sit back and wait........

Guest luke swarm

I thought it would be a Bunch of Wankers... Bunch o' Fives..?

Maybe a Puddle of Cunts...?

A collection of shits is obvious... A Home County of Shits...

.................sit back and wait........

obviously there are regional differences Ding but the midlands nomenclature prevails purely due to the fact that per capita we have the greatest numbers of the groups described above, though London is a very close second.  

Guest Bill Stickers

Manila sends his apologies for not being here to spout tedious racist bollocks in relation to the nomination.

He is currently engaged in a lengthy legal battle with the Mars chocolate company, and so cannot be with us today. He purchased a Mars Bar the other day which said "Competition: Win a chance to play at Wembley with your hero."

Manila duly won the prize, but when he told them his hero was Hitler, they were unable to come good on their promise.

Guest luke swarm

Manila sends his apologies for not being here to spout tedious racist bollocks in relation to the nomination.

He is currently engaged in a lengthy legal battle with the Mars chocolate company, and so cannot be with us today. He purchased a Mars Bar the other day which said "Competition: Win a chance to play at Wembley with your hero."

Manila duly won the prize, but when he told them his hero was Hitler, they were unable to come good on their promise.

Nice Try to Flush him out Stickers but you wont get him today....He usually spends Sunday morning applying Salve to his "Negroids" , they are always badly lacerated and bleeding after a fun Saturday night out at the Bierkellar with the other Hitler youth:(gay chapter)   

Edited by luke swarm

Guest nobgobbler

One, which happens to be my own (i'm quite flexible). Perhaps Nobgobbler can contribute??

mike hunt.

Nice Try to Flush him out Stickers but you wont get him today....He usually spends Sunday morning applying Salve to his "Negroids" , they are always badly lacerated and bleeding after a fun Saturday night out at the Bierkellar with the other Hitler youth:(gay chapter)   

I can highly recommend cuntoids, the germolene based, insert daily, complete the course type product. Or if not available, he should sit over a bucket of powdered glass. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

.....if it would be possible for this corner of cunts to discuss a nom without resorting to a personal attack or criticism of any members, current or expired. I am guessing no, you fucking bunch of bell ends. No offence.