CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The vote against individual right to die

Guest Alfie Noakes

.....and you know this for a fact? If so how?

No I don't, but Mr Pratchett wasn't shy about saying he would choose when he dies. He was extremely vocal about it and campaigned to have the law changed, he spoke about it in pretty much every interview he gave in recent years. Made a TV program about it, in which he spoke to people who had signed up with Dignitas, visited Dignitas and witnessed someone die.

He had a rare form of Alzheimers that fucked his vision and coordination, leaving him pretty much unable to do anything for himself. He always said he couldn't bear the thought of being a burden, and he couldn't write anymore, which left him with no purpose. You don't die from Alzheimers, it became too much and he decided that enough was enough.

No I don't, but Mr Pratchett wasn't shy about saying he would choose when he dies. He was extremely vocal about it and campaigned to have the law changed, he spoke about it in pretty much every interview he gave in recent years. Made a TV program about it, in which he spoke to people who had signed up with Dignitas, visited Dignitas and witnessed someone die.

He had a rare form of Alzheimer's that fucked his vision and coordination, leaving him pretty much unable to do anything for himself. He always said he couldn't bear the thought of being a burden, and he couldn't write anymore, which left him with no purpose. You don't die from Alzheimer's, it became too much and he decided that enough was enough.

Fine, then please do not present personal unfounded suspicious as fact because it is libellous. One mo' thing, saying "you don't die from Alzheimer's is like saying you don't die from Aids. In Pratchett's case he died from age related symptoms bought on early due to the disease.

Guest nobgobbler

At the first sign of dementia, I will be swift with pulling the plug. I don't fancy ending up looking like Fatty, with the loving care provided by the likes of Keith. Fuck that.

I always say that whitecunt, but you won't know you've got it, have you ever tried telling one of these fuckers they have gone doo-lally? I'm afraid once your family get fed up searching the neighbourhood for you when you've gone awol, and wiping your arse, you'll be banged up in the nearest old folks shit pit with the rest of the world's unwanted. Nothing but mental torment for the rest of your days. What a cunt.

Fine, then please do not present personal unfounded suspicious as fact because it is libellous. One mo' thing, saying "you don't die from Alzheimer's is like saying you don't die from Aids. In Pratchett's case he died from age related symptoms bought on early due to the disease.

I don't type anything on here as 'fact'. I type things that I personally believe, mostly due to knowing stuff and drawing my own conclusions.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I don't type anything on here as 'fact'. I type things that I personally believe, mostly due to knowing stuff and drawing my own conclusions.

And hearsay all of us!

I'll get my coat.

The audacity of some people, mostly religious fuckwits, who think they have a right to tell other people when they can or can't die....

WHO THE FUCK DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE?

What business is it of theirs for crying out loud? Cunts without exception.

Bill if you choose to cash in your chips, then you have my full support. Let me know so I can buy a new black dress for the funeral.

I always say that whitecunt, but you won't know you've got it, have you ever tried telling one of these fuckers they have gone doo-lally? I'm afraid once your family get fed up searching the neighbourhood for you when you've gone awol, and wiping your arse, you'll be banged up in the nearest old folks shit pit with the rest of the world's unwanted. Nothing but mental torment for the rest of your days. What a cunt.

Early stages are quite lucid, Mrs Gobbler. I will make sure to eat my stash in one go, provided I can find the cunt in the first place.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Bill if you choose to cash in your chips, then you have my full support. Let me know so I can buy a new black dress for the funeral.

Make it one of those sleek, slinky, trashy looking dresses, make it a funeral worth attending.  

Guest Bill Stickers

The arrogance to assume you'd get an invite.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The arrogance to assume you'd get an invite.

In Gyppo's defence, Bill, anybody can attend a funeral, or crash it, as it were.  It's not as if you'll be in much of a position to point her out to have her removed.  

And in the words of Decimus , there's always room for Lenny Fucking Henry 

I always thought Decimus was a cunt but if he ccan't stand Lenny fucking Henry then he is now my bezzie mate. Welcome to my gang Dozymouse.

My one concern about voluntary assisted suicide is with grabbing fuckers conning wealthy relatives into making the final voyage. Give it six months and the House of Commons will be a sea of black armbands but on the plus side The House of Lords will be empty. It would also interfere with my plans for a new migrant reception centre at Dignitas. All in favour of my proposal post a picture of your breakfast on Facebook.