CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elton Vs Putin

Guest luke swarm

So it turns out the porky flamboyant uphill gardner was scammed by a couple of Bolshevik Timmy Mallets and didn't actually speak to Mad Vlad.

Well, Elton. How does it feel looking the world's biggest cunt. Can you just see that Nobel peace prize fading into the distance. Maybe we should nominate you for a Nobend prize. Oh, and by the way, is it true that puffs can't do proper load echoey farts due to having their back doors kicked in. Never mind. Just console yourself by adopting some poor little orphan from a nice comfortable third world orphanage and fucking his life up totally. Cunt.

If homophobia is, strictly speaking, fear of homo's then I am not homophobic. At least not under normal circumstances as I am not feared of them. Here in Mankland we have a long-standing tradition of 3 or 4 times a year we float a bender down the Rochdale Canal, face down, for considerably longer than they can hold their breath. Due to this attrition of our local Lavender mob, the local council is trying to make faggotry compulsory. And all because I stuck "Candle in the wind" on the pub jukebox back in 1995. Pissed of course.

Guest nobgobbler

So it turns out the porky flamboyant uphill gardner was scammed by a couple of Bolshevik Timmy Mallets and didn't actually speak to Mad Vlad.

Well, Elton. How does it feel looking the world's biggest cunt. Can you just see that Nobel peace prize fading into the distance. Maybe we should nominate you for a Nobend prize. Oh, and by the way, is it true that puffs can't do proper load echoey farts due to having their back doors kicked in. Never mind. Just console yourself by adopting some poor little orphan from a nice comfortable third world orphanage and fucking his life up totally. Cunt.

I bet he's fucking furious and dishing out bitch slaps in abundance. 

Guest luke swarm

So it looks like Putin is to meet John after all.

I'm sure it will be all talk of bumlove and reacharounds

wouldn't it be poetic justice that when the Elton cunt starts talking to Cunt Putin, it falls within the remit of the Russian law that  spouting poofterism propaganda and promoting a love of cock is forbidden and punishable by jail and torture....I would pay good money to see that arrogant fat pudding arrested, deprived of his breathing privileges and relieved of his fingernails, 

Or even a moderate fine.   

wouldn't it be poetic justice that when the Elton cunt starts talking to Cunt Putin, it falls within the remit of the Russian law that  spouting poofterism propaganda and promoting a love of cock is forbidden and punishable by jail and torture....I would pay good money to see that arrogant fat pudding arrested, deprived of his breathing privileges and relieved of his fingernails, 

Or even a moderate fine.   

Somehow I can't imagine Putin reversing the law on poofery just because some 70's has been wants everyone to holiday in Brighton.

With Ukraine,talk of sending troops to fight ISIS in Syria and generally pissing off the Americans (good man) I'm sure sausage sucking is right down on his list of things to do today.