CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cunt on the prison roof

colonelkurtz

Guest Bill Stickers

I think this just the press pining for the halcyon days of reporting on Strangeways in the early 90s. 

The cunt shot his uncle with a sawn-off over a flatpack shed. I don't have much sympathy for him.

Coat the roof at HMP Manchester with Polonium 210. The cunt will be dead in a week and fall off. Cover the roof in slippy PTFE so he slides down into a skip. Then Biffa can take him to landfill. Simple.

Next problem please.

Guest Bill Stickers

Coat the roof at HMP Manchester with Polonium 210. The cunt will be dead in a week and fall off. Cover the roof in slippy PTFE so he slides down into a skip. Then Biffa can take him to landfill. Simple.

Next problem please.

I wish, somehow, this plan got approval. With a bit of luck, a decent wind will blow a considerable amount of Polonium to your part of Manchester. 

I imagine you live in some scrotty house that shares a border with the prison in question, perhaps because you are on very strict parole conditions. 

I wish, somehow, this plan got approval. With a bit of luck, a decent wind will blow a considerable amount of Polonium to your part of Manchester. 

I imagine you live in some scrotty house that shares a border with the prison in question, perhaps because you are on very strict parole conditions. 

Stickers, you are the main reason II come on this site. Ten minutes reading your vitriol towards me means I waltz through the trials and tribulations of the day with ease. I live miles from the prison. Well outside sniper range. I would need a big fuck off howitzer to shoot the cunt off the roof from where I am.

As you are probably well aware, the predominantly south-westerley winds in this area would blow the Polonium dust over Cheetham Hill and Prestwich which are populated largely by Asian and Jewish people respectively. I have thus outed you as a genocidal maniac and claim my reward. You never even considered that I would only use non water soluble and wind resistant Polonium bricks with a short half life that poses no threat outside the Strangeways walls.

Guest Bill Stickers

Stickers, you are the main reason II come on this site. Ten minutes reading your vitriol towards me means I waltz through the trials and tribulations of the day with ease. I live miles from the prison. Well outside sniper range. I would need a big fuck off howitzer to shoot the cunt off the roof from where I am.

As you are probably well aware, the predominantly south-westerley winds in this area would blow the Polonium dust over Cheetham Hill and Prestwich which are populated largely by Asian and Jewish people respectively. I have thus outed you as a genocidal maniac and claim my reward. You never even considered that I would only use non water soluble and wind resistant Polonium bricks with a short half life that poses no threat outside the Strangeways walls.

I hate to sound like PunkApe, but I have absolutely no idea about the geography of Manchester, and have no desire to learn. I'll stick south of Straford-upon-Avon thank you very much.

The fact it takes you ten minutes to read through my comments has confirmed my initial suspicions that you are a near-illiterate cunt who should be exterminated immediately.

I hate to sound like PunkApe, but I have absolutely no idea about the geography of Manchester, and have no desire to learn. I'll stick south of Straford-upon-Avon thank you very much.

The fact it takes you ten minutes to read through my comments has confirmed my initial suspicions that you are a near-illiterate cunt who should be exterminated immediately

I couldn't reply immediately as I was walking my Staffie. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I couldn't reply immediately as I was walking my Staffie. 

No doubt you were walking it up the local shop, adorned in a stained vest top, aggressively eyeballing any male between the ages 12 and 79, with the intention of buying a few bottles of Frosty Jacks for breakfast.

I can imagine you tying up the poor mutt outside in the pissing rain too, so you can pop into the local branch of Coral to spend the kids' lunch monies on fixed odds roulette machines.

No doubt you were walking it up the local shop, adorned in a stained vest top, aggressively eyeballing any male between the ages 12 and 79, with the intention of buying a few bottles of Frosty Jacks for breakfast.

I can imagine you tying up the poor mutt outside in the pissing rain too, so you can pop into the local branch of Coral to spend the kids' lunch monies on fixed odds roulette machines.

i dont really have a Staffie. I dont bet and I certainly dont drink cider. Apart from those minor points you are spot on, apart from all the other details. Well done. I dont know how you do it. Cunt

Stick stickers on the roof. Even the maddest cunt would hurl himself to his death in seconds. Either him or Rolf. A horny rampaging paedo would deter the twats in the first place. In my years in Very Strangeways, I don't recall any signs saying "Unlocked door leading to roof" so how do the cunts get up there. Maybe employ a couple of blokes and call them Warders who could stop these alfresco frolics.

GFS, just lob a few white phosphorous grenades up the and roast the worthless meat sack cunt. 

Your plan has obviously not been thought out using the advantage of local knowledge. The nick is surrounded by a veritable shantytown of commercial units which is well known as the beating heart of Britain's dodgy imports. White phos could easily start a conflagration of biblical proportions that would be an unacceptable occupational hazard to the army of Trading Standards Officers who virtually live in the area.

Guest Bill Stickers

In my years in Very Strangeways, I don't recall any signs saying "Unlocked door leading to roof" so how do the cunts get up there. 

I imagine you didn't see much at all during your time in Strangeways. It's hard to take in your surroundings when you've got your face in a pillow all day and night, with 8 inches of convict up your jacksey. 

I imagine you didn't see much at all during your time in Strangeways. It's hard to take in your surroundings when you've got your face in a pillow all day and night, with 8 inches of convict up your jacksey. 

I lied again/ Never been there.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Your plan has obviously not been thought out using the advantage of local knowledge. The nick is surrounded by a veritable shantytown of commercial units which is well known as the beating heart of Britain's dodgy imports. White phos could easily start a conflagration of biblical proportions that would be an unacceptable occupational hazard to the army of Trading Standards Officers who virtually live in the area.

The point being?  I can only see an upside to this.  Some might even call it an urban beautification extravaganza. Might even have a positive effect on that RED army of wank hooligan cunts. 

The point being?  I can only see an upside to this.  Some might even call it an urban beautification extravaganza. Might even have a positive effect on that RED army of wank hooligan cunts. 

No harm done really. Old Trafford aint in Manchester. Anyway the cunt is off the roof. Must be missing his Playstation and drugs. Cunt

Guest judgetwi

I heard on the radio that they got the cunt down with promises of pizza and a can of coke. What the fuck? Have these fascist bastards  no consideration for the health of our poor unfortunate prison inmates? Is that the sort of shit they are feeding these people? Get Jamie Oliver down there fucking pronto i say.