CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Bill Stickers

I see that the CEO has now resigned, I would assume that a criminal prosecution is in order......(not fucking likely) Apparently he has stated that he had no idea what his software engineers had devised, he was only in charge of the whole fucking company.

These cunts at the top are always telling us untermenschen that the reason they get these astronomical salaries is because they are some kind of super beings who don't miss a thing and are behind every successful decision made...well now's the time to face the music and own up you mendacious cunt.....Him and all the execs who supported him should face a corporate criminality charge....what's the betting they will try to pin it on some lowly engineers or pay some patsy to fall on their sword. Corrupt wankers. 

I believe legal professionals call this the "Coulson and Brookes" defense. 

Claims that Porsch, Daimler, BMW and Ford have been doing it as well. The boss of Vauxhall has resigned. A research paper implicating Opel was published today...

Edited by deebom
Wang.

Guest nobgobbler

Until you fucking pedal pushers pay to be on our roads you can all fuck off under the wheels of a left turning skip lorry

hey, it's no joke being a cyclist, it's not all lycra and chamois creme you know. Wasps in your helmet are a real cunt.

hey, it's no joke being a cyclist, it's not all lycra and chamois creme you know. Wasps in your helmet are a real cunt.

i've heard of a beard of bees, but that's ridiculous. What next, a thong of hornets?

Turns out Vauxhall boss didn't resign, but was sacked. They are all at it, but anyone who has even a passing interest in cars will know this. Emissions testing is and has always been a load of old carp.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I know next to fuck-all about cars but Volkswagens seem to be pretty reliable and long lasting, hopefully a load of shallow cunts will want rid of theirs for fuck-all as I'd easily buy one.

Would you then be plagued by overzealous, fanatical traffic wardens stopping and citing you and blaming the entire ozone layer destruction on you for driving the pollution spewing cuntwagen?

I know next to fuck-all about cars but Volkswagens seem to be pretty reliable and long lasting, hopefully a load of shallow cunts will want rid of theirs for fuck-all as I'd easily buy one.

Not any more, they like their sister Marque Audi are living off a reputation that is 30/40 years old and simply no longer the case. Same goes for Mercedes.

BMW are still good, but not worth the money and undeserving of their 'premium brand' status. Make good second hand buys though.

For reliability it has to be the Nips. I own a Honda for the simple reason that they don't break down. It's less interesting than my fridge, but it doesn't break down.

I see from the lunch time news that another part of the VW empire - Audi has now been dragged into this. Turns out the overgrown Tonka toys such as their Q range may not be as clean and efficient after all. What's Kraut for "We are a bunch of lying bastards" ?  It certainly ain't "Vorsprung durch Technik"

Off subject I know Gruntarse The Flaccid. Seeing that your avatar is 'Invicta' the white horse of Kent can you please confirm that you are either a Man/Maid of Kent or a Kentish Man/Maid. If you are neither that makes you just a Kunt. 

Guest Gong Farmer

A distraction story as thousands of so called asylum seekers are smashing up German towns. Don't look at the massive fuck up the German government  have inflicted on themselves and the rest of Europe, look at VW.

I see from the lunch time news that another part of the VW empire - Audi has now been dragged into this. Turns out the overgrown Tonka toys such as their Q range may not be as clean and efficient after all. What's Kraut for "We are a bunch of lying bastards" ?  It certainly ain't "Vorsprung durch Technik"

Täuschung Durch Technik.

A distraction story as thousands of so called asylum seekers are smashing up German towns. Don't look at the massive fuck up the German government  have inflicted on themselves and the rest of Europe, look at VW.

Much like the Cameron pig fucking smokescreen. The cunt Osbourne has quietly done away with free school meals.

Guest Gong Farmer

Much like the Cameron pig fucking smokescreen. The cunt Osbourne has quietly done away with free school meals.

Exactly. The dumbing down process has worked better than expected. Better than expected in as the populous know they're having the piss taken out of them but do sweet fuck all about it. I sometimes think we deserve the utter shite that rule over us.