CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People woefully ill-prepared for traffic lights changing

Ape™️

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Why - aye Bill. I always had a sense you were a Northern monkey. Here in civilsed parts of the UK we spell tyre with a 'Y' not an 'i', you fucking moronic disabled toilet stain.

I'm about as southern as it gets. Don't assume anything. It make an ass out of you and me. Cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Done that and I feel perfectly fine.

Did you mean for me to ignite the barbecue? If yes, than you should be more precise with your instruction you. This level of ineptitude leads me to conclude that you will now be referred to as 'Mr Roops'

Another fucking horrific post devoid of anything one could ever call wit or purpose.

Your sorry sense of humour is criminally bad. It's so criminally bad, if this was the 1800s you'd be shipped off to a penal colony on Norfolk Island with the worst of Britain's offenders.

7 hours ago, Fatty said:

Actually you stupid cunt, that is incorrect, when the traffic is required to stop the amber light is switched on, fucking retard, go kill yourself fucknuckle cunt head shit breath, soppy cunt

Fatty you pile of shit wrapped in lard , we have a living to earn , no cc in office hours , soppy cunt .

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm about as southern as it gets. Don't assume anything. It make an ass out of you and me. Cunt.

You're from Antarctica? She must be some sort of scientist. We fervently pray you go back there and freeze the fuck to death. Making asses out of cunts indeed. Faggot shit.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Why - aye Bill. I always had a sense you were a Northern monkey. Here in civilsed parts of the UK we spell tyre with a 'Y' not an 'i', you fucking moronic disabled toilet stain.

with a Capital Y..??

Typical arrogant suothern cunts..... it's a lowercase y......

If you're going to be a pedantic cunt, you need to up your fucking game, wanker.

PS "way-aye"

PPS "civilised"

PPPS 3-0