CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marie Black

Neil

Guest luke swarm

Sick cunt that should just be executed to save time and money, when will the punishment fit the fucking crime?

no that is barbaric and state sponsored murder.......I think a more fitting and terrifying sentence would be imprisonment, but no special wing or sectioning off. I would envisage a very painful and tortuous brief existence among mainstream "decent" inmates.

Maybe this potential punishment would discourage this urge to behave like an inhuman monster to those who are not fit to live among ordinary cunts. 

More barbaric than passing a child around to be sexually abused by fellow nonces? , I respect your opinion but I think death is more of a deterrent than the threat of being knifed in the showers before being protected for the next 25 years prior to being released and able to live free again

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm with Swarms on this one.  The punishment should indeed be a long, drawn out agonizing demise, Stale toast smothered in other female inmates infected vaginal discharge with the obligatory sprinkling of maggots that are just past larval stage.  A live video feed from her family home of her family being rigidly interrogated by special officers that don't officially exist on any government rolls, seeing the neighbourhood children vandalize her home and belongings, and finally, being placed an an adjacent cell to ProfB to listen to the inane ramblings until she's ready to top herself.  

Guest luke swarm

I'm with Swarms on this one.  The punishment should indeed be a long, drawn out agonizing demise, Stale toast smothered in other female inmates infected vaginal discharge with the obligatory sprinkling of maggots that are just past larval stage.  A live video feed from her family home of her family being rigidly interrogated by special officers that don't officially exist on any government rolls, seeing the neighbourhood children vandalize her home and belongings, and finally, being placed an an adjacent cell to ProfB to listen to the inane ramblings until she's ready to top herself.  

I agree with you all the way to that bit about ProfB.............that's just inhuman and I cannot go along with such an obscene and cruel suggestion.

Guest nobgobbler

Sick cunt that should just be executed to save time and money, when will the punishment fit the fucking crime?

I think the answer Neil, is never in a "civilised" society. Society will finally break down at some point and people will be free to take their revenge as they see fit, simply because we're getting it so wrong now. These cunts worthless lives should be ended by firing squad.

Guest luke swarm

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/29/mother-five-sarah-sands-jailed-for-stabbing-to-death-convicted-paedophile

Useless police/authorities who rehoused this filthy cunt on a housing estate with lots of families...would they rehouse him there if they lived there themselves. Right or wrong I don't know but it would certainly cross my mind to help him into the afterlife if I lived there.

She's not that bright but credit to her and thankfully the sentence is a token one   

Edited by luke swarm