CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scousers Anywhere

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

I am in Truro in The Republic of Kernow yesterday minding my own business and around the corner come two arguing ruffians who then have a full fistie cuffs. Eventually the victor walks away leaving his bloodied friend there.. I ask him if he is ok .. "Its nuthin missus, he's me best mate .. any chance you can spare a couple of quid for a cup of tea?". He and his friend were of course scousers.

Guest Alfie Noakes

All the Scousers that come to the South Coast bang on about how "gweraate" Liverpool is. Well if it is so good why aren't you there? I went there to catch the ferry to the Isle of Man, there was a six hour delay, it was six hours of pure purgatory and it was a place I would gladly leave and never return. Felt like a mugging waiting to happen.

I like to go to scouseland for a couple of beers every now and then. Although Mancs and scousers are supposed to hate each other, they are almost human on days when there is no football being played. It is a city that has clung to the coat-tails of The Beatles who I think were shit anyway. I don't venture far from the city centre though. It is there I won the heart of a young lady through my lucky ticket in the Alder Hey raffle.

I like to go to scouseland for a couple of beers every now and then. Although Mancs and scousers are supposed to hate each other, they are almost human on days when there is no football being played. It is a city that has clung to the coat-tails of The Beatles who I think were shit anyway. I don't venture far from the city centre though. It is there I won the heart of a young lady through my lucky ticket in the Alder Hey raffle.

What did you win - a dialysis machine?