CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trans.....What?

36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was going to post this earlier, but waited because I thought people might be eating.

Dealing with periods as a trans man.

Freddie Lewis is a pop musician and poet from Bristol.

He shares his life as a transgender man in his art and on social media, bringing positivity and pride to the trans narrative.

At just 21, Freddie has learned to love and accept his body, including the fact that he occasionally has periods

Fg4Tkhb.png

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ! (Or, in Freddie's case, Jesus Double-Mastectomy Christ!)

I'm going out for a walk tomorrow. When I find someone who reminds me of this cunt, I'm going to put a 20 ounce kubotan through its cheekbone.

29 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

wishful thinking.

By the BBC .. so much easier to waste space of their on-line pages on someone who is a nonentity rather than posting real new stories or perhaps. Slimming their news site down and concentrate on real news. ITV and Sky are also afflicted by this sort of phil space nonsense.

• Like 1

On 31/01/2022 at 09:42, Dead Penelope said:

By the BBC .. so much easier to waste space of their on-line pages on someone who is a nonentity rather than posting real new stories or perhaps. Slimming their news site down and concentrate on real news. ITV and Sky are also afflicted by this sort of phil space nonsense.

They used to call it 'the silly season', when there was a dearth of interesting or topical news they'd fill their media time with pointless, irrelevant nonsense, a bit like having to read Wolfie's scat obsessed postings. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cunt said:

They used to call it 'the silly season', when there was a dearth on interesting or topical news they'd fill their media time with pointless, irrelevant nonsense, a bit like having to read Wolfie's scat obsessed postings. ;)

One of their recent articles has been about the death of Rory Cellan-Jones's Dog .. surely a subject of truly national importance.