CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The fucking notifications box.

Guest deebom

Guest DingTheRioja

Somehow (if firefox) you can right click the white space near the edge of the website, select Properties or Rights or something and tick a box to prevent the site doing notifications....

If that doesn't make sense, I'll take a proper look tomorrow... I'm on the table so it doesnt allow them anyway....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Gurt said:

What?    Whole things fucked... Can't give likes, quote function seems to have had some sort of seizure...

Where's properkhunt?

Sort it out CC, you bus load of shoulder biting Cunts 

Guest Wizardsleeve

I should think the problem can be resolved in the users board settings in their preferences section of the control panel. But, I am not so savvy as to know that for fact. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 21 November 2015 at 18:23:11, Wizardsleeve said:

I should think the problem can be resolved in the users board settings in their preferences section of the control panel. But, I am not so savvy as to know that for fact. 

I lost you at "should" . Boring fucking cunt 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I lost you at "should" . Boring fucking cunt 

Not surprising, you have to be able to read, in order to understand, you illiterate fucking cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not surprising, you have to be able to read, in order to understand, you illiterate fucking cunt. 

I wish I'd been blind at birth and never was able to read rather than read that shite.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I wish I'd been blind at birth

Well done, I think that you have captured the mood of all the other cunts exactly QC.....we all feel this would have been a good thing as well.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I wish I'd been blind at birth and never was able to read rather than read that shite.

I wish you had been still born, so apparently, we both lose on this one.  Fuck off!