CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

He's been rather lucid recently, Wizzer. Either his accounts been hacked, or he's developed a tolerance to tramadol.

I have to admit, I have been curious as to whether or not we have the real Frank, or if Brony has the account.  

4 minutes ago, Frank. said:

He certainly has, decs. I find him most entertaining. How are you this evening?

My bowels are still giving me grief, I'm afraid. To be honest, I've been considering whether it is karma for all those terrible things I said to Jazz. How do you cope with the guilt? Together we drove him into a spectacular meltdown that was bound to have an impact on his relationship with his son.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My bowels are still giving me grief, I'm afraid. To be honest, I've been considering whether it is karma for all those terrible things I said to Jazz. How do you cope with the guilt? Together we drove him into a spectacular meltdown that was bound to have an impact on his relationship with his son.

I can see you've typed something. I'm going to bed. Night.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hope nobody pisses on you. Those subways under the Elephant and Castle roundabout can be treacherous.

Gyps, wouldn't YOU want to after a few pints?  You can tell us, we're all with you.