CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Stench of Dirty, Unwashed Gooch and Bollocks in my Work's Toilets

Decimus

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed, the anti ding rhetoric was tiresome and I called the cunts out on it more than once, to be fair to ding he never took a backward step the stubborn yorkie cunt. How was the cooler; walking like John Wayne or settle a few vendettas?

It was tedious and when I spoke out against it that's when the accusations is grassing started. All pathetic but then that's keyboard wankers for you. 

The cooler was ok, got the job of delivering books for the lifers.

I wonder if they've found the hidden razor blades yet? 

Guest Lady Penelope

I think that the problem with some of the departed "heroes" is that they also carry their campaigns into the PM system and to the mods and admin .. there is also this issue of them making posts that could lead to people's addresses being located and of persistently making posts that could draw unwanted attention to the corner.

On 4 December 2015 at 3:45 PM, Decimus said:

So, I've just decided to take my daily 3:30 shit to kill half an hour until I can fuck off home. I've been looking forward to this moment since 2pm. It's my favourite part of the working day, I have a sneaky puff on my e-cig, maybe a quick shufty if I'm feeling amorous, and a quick browse on the corner to read the latest excerpts from the annals of northern racist Manky.

I drop my cheap, nylon kecks round my ankles and settle in for what I imagine will be a 2 pounder, only to be suddenly and violently assailed by the eye burning aroma of unwashed, sweaty genitalia. Some dirty cunt has absolutely stank the fucking cubicle out to the point that if I close my eyes, I could easily imagine that I'm in a Gouda factory in Brighton, with The Judge squatting over my nostrils after he's had a gruelling, sweat inducing buggering. I appear to be one of the only cunts in the building to wash his cock in the sink every morning. Dirty cunts.

Never mind that deciman old mucker, after this weather my nut sack and gooch are red fucking raw from swinging around in their string nylon y fronts all day, sweating like a fat bird in the chippy. Do you know of any known cure for this ghastly affliction? Dunking my cock, balls and crack is sacred fen water? 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 17/06/2017 at 10:22 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed, the anti ding rhetoric was tiresome and I called the cunts out on it more than once, to be fair to ding he never took a backward step the stubborn yorkie cunt. How was the cooler; walking like John Wayne or settle a few vendettas?

Anyone wants a slagging off argument take note, I've had practice with the old matrons who were head of Typing Pools and GPs Receptionists... proper fucking hardcore...

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Anyone wants a slagging off argument take note, I've had practice with the old matrons who were head of Typing Pools and GPs Receptionists... proper fucking hardcore...

What's the difference between God and a GPs receptionist?............................................. God doesn't think he's a GPs receptionist.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 12/4/2015 at 3:45 PM, Decimus said:

I drop my cheap, nylon kecks round my ankles and settle in for what I imagine will be a 2 pounder, only to be suddenly and violently assailed by the eye burning aroma of unwashed, sweaty genitalia.

Did the fact that the seat was dripping wet and still warm not tip you off?

Some fannies at work have terrible hygiene. When you go in the cubicle it smells like these guys have stomach ulcers on the brew; a sort of rotting blood smell that burns the nostrils. Either that or they are on the pie chips 'n' beans diet which, in fairness, is 7/8 of Scotland at this point.