CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

AMEX the lying "shop small" cunts

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Feeble, limp wristed shite. You should have quit when you were already very far behind, now you've conspired to make yourself look like an absolute fucking cunt.

you don't need to conspire to do that though do you....

14 minutes ago, Manky said:

If this is just another meeting of the Bill Stickers booster club, I think I will just fuck off and do something useful. I may nip into town and buy him a Christmas present. I have seen a lovely Mattel, play in the bath toaster with a lovely poisonous, lead based paint finish and extra asbestos lining. Made in China of course.

Or a hoverboard and a dodgy bus timetable.

Or fuck all like everyone else because no fucker can stand the odious cunt

Which odious cunt?

Or rather, which odious alt-account of which odious cunt?

I'm, losing track on here as to who to cunt and who not to cunt... I think the safest bet is to assume you are all Frank and cunt the lot of you these days... cunt(s).

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Sorry but you've got this all backwards.

Only cunts get an Amex card. Delusions of grandeur and exclusivity that anyone can access.

Good on those shops for telling you to fuck off.

You, however don't have any credit cards of any sort, nor do you even know anyone with a credit card, at least not one that's in their own name anway....

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I feel you need me, more than I need you.

I feel I dont.

I feel you are a cunt.

I feel you should do the decent thing and fuck off.

I feel you should join Decimus in a suicide pact.

I feel the pair of you would look good mangled beyond all recognition at the foot of Beachy Head.

I feel the time is right so go for it

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Manky said:

I feel I dont.

I feel you are a cunt.

I feel the pair of you would look good mangled beyond all recognition at the foot of Beachy Head.

Fuck me Manky. What's gotten into you today, you miserable cunt? Sand in your vagina again?

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I feel I dont.

I feel you are a cunt.

What have I ever done to warrant such disdain from you, Manky?

To borrow a catchphrase from my other account, I like you..a lot.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

What have I ever done to warrant such disdain from you, Manky?

To borrow a catchphrase from my other account, I like you..a lot.

Before I came on this site, occasionally I would be pleasant to some people in my mellower, unguarded moments. You and Bill greeted me with an unending torrent of abuse for which I should be eternally grateful as it drove out the weakness of common decency from my character. Now, even my dog, Max, hates me. 

I am merely repaying you for your kindness 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Before I came on this site, occasionally I would be pleasant to some people in my mellower, unguarded moments. You and Bill greeted me with an unending torrent of abuse for which I should be eternally grateful as it drove out the weakness of common decency from my character. Now, even my dog, Max, hates me. 

I am merely repaying you for your kindness 

PUFF!!!

2 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

PUFF!!!

Where I come from, that is fighting talk. I always carry a pair of rubber gloves in case a puff needs the error of his ways explaining to him.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Manky said:

Where I come from, that is fighting talk. I always carry a pair of rubber gloves in case a puff needs the error of his ways explaining to him.

vaseline or swarfega with the gritty bits?

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Mister Sleeve, please have some consideration- It's a Saturday morning and some of us are dealing with clanging hangovers and worse, and I'm faced with this story shite to wade through.

It was with a terrible sinking feeling that I clocked the great block of text after your name, probably what "going over the top" was like, or worse. In fact, half way through, I'd wished I'd been mustard gassed and drowned in mud instead.

Its not that it's even that shite, in fact it has a lot to commend it - it's got suicide suggestions, bleach, spunk stains, kfc (which is for some reason inherently funny), ladyboys. 

Rather that the presentation is what id expect from a fairly thick, ugly, unliked 11year old. For fucks sake you cunt try to break it up a little to make it half digestible, for as it stands it's like being presented with a wheelbarrow full of dog shite and a teaspoon. 

Pot, kettle...so your rent boy bill needs your help, then?  Considering both of you couldn't generate enough intellectual capacity to walk and breathe at the same time, it's sadly comical. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pot, kettle...so your rent boy bill needs your help, then?  Considering both of you couldn't generate enough intellectual capacity to walk and breathe at the same time, it's sadly comical. 

Just a friendly piece of advice that you'ld do well to take on board, for your own good and for the rest of us. It isn't easy always being in the right and knowing better than every cunt, it's more of a responsibility one must discharge for the benefit of lowly cunts like you. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Just a friendly piece of advice that you'ld do well to take on board, for your own good and for the rest of us. It isn't easy always being in the right and knowing better than every cunt, it's more of a responsibility one must discharge for the benefit of lowly cunts like you. 

Coming from a benefit scrounging bottom feeding, mouth breather like you, I won't lose any sleep laughing at that steaming pile of shit you call enlightened advice. 

Isnt it past your cell wing lights out?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Coming from a benefit scrounging bottom feeding, mouth breather like you, I won't lose any sleep laughing at that steaming pile of shit you call enlightened advice. 

Isnt it past your cell wing lights out?

Hopefully you will die in your sleep like a fucking old cunt. 

Heh. Fucking stupid, sorry. Still, heh. Good fucking work Quincy. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hopefully you will die in your sleep like a fucking old cunt. 

Heh. Fucking stupid, sorry. Still, heh. Good fucking work Quincy. 

Quince, you're talking to yourself, and responding.  The voices are telling you to die in your sleep.  It's the time of year, people get depressed, and well, do self destructive things to themselves.  You have so much to live for, seek help.  This coming from a completely disinterested, and apathetic to your existence, fellow cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Quince, you're talking to yourself, and responding.  The voices are telling you to die in your sleep.  It's the time of year, people get depressed, and well, do self destructive things to themselves.  You have so much to live for, seek help.  This coming from a completely disinterested, and apathetic to your existence, fellow cunt. 

They mostly seem to be banging on about wine .... Fucking noisy cunts 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

They mostly seem to be banging on about wine .... Fucking noisy cunts 

Don't listen to them.  Remain loyal to a spirit.  They'll never do you wrong.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't listen to them.  Remain loyal to a spirit.  They'll never do you wrong.  

I'll need to look into this in some detail....