CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emotional Toss

Guest luke swarm

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Prof you dunce, I have most certainly not found religion again, read the names at the bottom and look up Animals by Pink Floyd then a song called sheep.

Got to say alfie, that's my favourite floyd album by a country mile. And I approve of your new avatar. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

....or the one where you're thinking 'Nude woman, nude woman, nude woman, NUDE WOMAN........ADOLF HITLER!!! And the sperm shoots out, does a U-Turn and flies straight back up your old chap.

Margaret Thatcher has the same effect.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Grew up on an estate, living on state handouts.

Leave the man alone!

His mum was shagging the local corner shop owner as well.... one of them, you know, not a British passport in that family...

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Properkhunt said:

I am not a royalist and this is a PR exercise. However, I get the impression that William does not want to be the same style of monarch as the fucking queen. Yes, they will never know what it is like to make ends meet, but then none of us cunts are wanted dead on a daily basislive with a constant security threat and have toe rag paparazzi spying on us. Not even Mrs Properkhunt wishes me to be extinct, though I am financially worth more dead than alive.

• There are a few on here who are wanted dead on a daily basis.... and I'm sure we all work with someone who we'd want on that list... (I'm ignoring ISISs' latest PR video here...)
  • Now I'm not ignoring ISISs' lastest PR Video, especially the highlights of Paris, Brussels, London, Munich etc... Unfortunately we don't have MI5 etc driving for us and checking the Maitre Ds' inside leg measurement....
  • Depends if you're teacher/MP/DJ/priest who's been shagging who they shouldn't have been... plus having a child kidnapped seems to warrant rather a lot of toerags...
  • That shaggable geordie gobsite seems to be involved as well... no not Ant, or Dec for that matter, but Cheryl Fandango-Vagisil.  Can't he just be happy with Kate and her sister?

* Typing ISISs' is really fucking wierd.... fucking apostrophes.... and Ss.....

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

I am not a royalist and this is a PR exercise. However, I get the impression that William does not want to be the same style of monarch as the fucking queen. Yes, they will never know what it is like to make ends meet, but then none of us cunts are wanted dead on a daily basis,  live with a constant security threat and have toe rag paparazzi spying on us. Not even Mrs Properkhunt wishes me to be extinct, though I am financially worth more dead than alive.

I sort of agree PK but I think the rewards outweigh the disadvantages....talking of advantages...the other part of my original whinge should have contained the fact that these royal cunts never really have to try to get a really fit bird.....I mean would, Kate be interested in this thick bald twat William if he was not a Pwince. I doubt she would have given him a second glance. 

16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I sort of agree PK but I think the rewards outweigh the disadvantages....talking of advantages...the other part of my original whinge should have contained the fact that these royal cunts never really have to try to get a really fit bird.....I mean would, Kate be interested in this thick bald twat William if he was not a Pwince. I doubt she would have given him a second glance. 

I'm betting that baldy is rueing his luck after seeing his new sister in law at his own wedding. He could of had that instead. 

Guest deebom

Kate is a gold digging little slapper who spent the early part of her life chasing rich old men.

William will be exactly the same as his nan because protocol says he will. There is no choice. The cunt didn't even have any say so in the naming of his child.

When Kate appeared on the scene everyone was saying, "Oh she'll be different, she's more outgoing." The first time I saw on her on tv giving a speech, which she probably had fucking written for her, she obviously already had any personality knocked out of her and she was just a robotic cunt like all the rest.

As Deebom said in his previous post, protocol dictates and always will.

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, deebom said:

Kate is a gold digging little slapper who spent the early part of her life chasing rich old men.

5 hours ago, MikeD said:

When Kate appeared on the scene everyone was saying, "Oh she'll be different, she's more outgoing." The first time I saw on her on tv giving a speech, which she probably had fucking written for her, she obviously already had any personality knocked out of her and she was just a robotic cunt like all the rest.

But you still would though, wouldn't you...?

I know I would...

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, deebom said:

Oh, she's a bit of a sort, and I would. But I've had better.

Don't think she's as nice (looking) now as she was when they got engaged... nothing to do with ageing.. she's just lost a bit of the X.... don't know if that's her getting rough or me being annoyed with the overprivileged whiney cunts...

Guest deebom
4 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Don't think she's as nice (looking) now as she was when they got engaged... nothing to do with ageing.. she's just lost a bit of the X.... don't know if that's her getting rough or me being annoyed with the overprivileged whiney cunts...

The girl he married is not the girl who he is married to now. Kate was sacrificed and eaten by the other royals. Wills wife is in fact a shape shifting lizard being like the rest of them.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, deebom said:

The girl he married is not the girl who he is married to now. Kate was sacrificed and eaten by the other royals. Wills wife is in fact a shape shifting lizard being like the rest of them.

I didn't think the Duke of Edinburgh was still capable of that?

Guest deebom
1 minute ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

I didn't think the Duke of Edinburgh was still capable of that?

Well shape shifting lizards don't actually get old, just their human forms do. The one that is Kate, used to be the queen mum...

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, deebom said:

Well shape shifting lizards don't actually get old, just their human forms do. The one that is Kate, used to be the queen mum...

..and lizards have such long tongues.....

....Gobbie, Cambers... CALM DOWN!!!

Guest nobgobbler
On 05/01/2016, 19:52:03, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Cut her some slack though. After all, she's given birth twice, she's married to a balding twat, and she has to spend christmas with them inlaws. Poor cow.

25 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Cut her some slack though. After all, she's given birth twice, she's married to a balding twat, and she has to spend christmas with them inlaws. Poor cow.

At the risk of sounding a bit soppy or sentimental, I'd lap at her fanny like a dog eating hot chips.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Manky said:

I am staying out of this but taking notes. There is plenty of room at the Tower for you cunts.

Don't care, as long they don't make me sleep in the Kray's beds. Unlike Barbara Windsor who did at least one of em. Windsor - how in/appropriate.