CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

another cunt mp ... allegedly

colonelkurtz

...  just another the latest in the line of these brass necked arse wipes who deny any wrong doing  .... be it be pervy texting , creative accounting and expenses claims , outstanding contributions to the field of truth economy... basically being an all round cunt but not surprising anyone , because regardless of party or politics and the earnest hand wringing and ' we must put a stop to this kind of corruption' bollocks they are still the same self serving , snouts in the trough odious sacks of shit they always have been and always will be. 

Who is it his time then?

Someone hanging out the back of their secretary - or a 'meat rack' schoolboy more likely, given that lot's form to date?

Someone taking backhanders from big business - or indeed, backhanders from Miss Whiplash?

Or just someone who's been at the catnip, dressed up like a raddled old Flamenco dancer and got his fag to call him mummy.....whilst wanking....on webcam.

36 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Who is it his time then?

Someone hanging out the back of their secretary - or a 'meat rack' schoolboy more likely, given that lot's form to date?

Someone taking backhanders from big business - or indeed, backhanders from Miss Whiplash?

Or just someone who's been at the catnip, dressed up like a raddled old Flamenco dancer and got his fag to call him mummy.....whilst wanking....on webcam.

All of them doing all the above. Fucking shitstains.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Its human nature to be greedy its just some people are greedy about what they need whereas MPs tend to be greedy about what they WANT and not necessarily need. Until some cunt has the balls to dish out a fitting punishment then this will continue. I blame labour for destroying the myth that they were different to the Tories.

Guest Wizardsleeve

They're all either, thieving, pikey, or noncing fucking cunts.  I used to think that power corrupted.  I've come to the conclusion that only the truly corrupt want to be in power.  

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DingTheRioja

I think it's some UKIP and sexting... according to BBC News...

I bet the press and papers go fucking ape-shit on him, being UKIP, unlike the other dodgy, bent, shagathon, theiving, pooferys who belong to the bigger parasites, I mean parties, who they let get away with fucking murder.......

1 hour ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

I think it's some UKIP and sexting... according to BBC News...

I bet the press and papers go fucking ape-shit on him, being UKIP, unlike the other dodgy, bent, shagathon, theiving, pooferys who belong to the bigger parasites, I mean parties, who they let get away with fucking murder.......

Alf Garnett had MP's sussed. Look at 'Till Death...'. Series 1 / Ep 1  About 2.35 mins in.