CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fun Size Cunts

Guest luke swarm

Guest deebom
5 hours ago, Manky said:
7 hours ago, luke swarm said:

There's no fly's settling on Manky...he has worked it out in a logical manner that onlyy a Manc could.......Although in my opinion I do not think this government could be that clever if they tried.

I suspect its just the multinationals being allowed by government to rip us off wholesale. And that applies to not just foodstuff but just look at the Utilities, Rail, Airports in fact the UK is a paradise for unregulated profiteering....its called privatisation and outsourcing.  

I can't find fault with that statement. It is time for the greedy cunts to be fucking kneecapped. These cartels are a bunch of fuckers and should be bought to account. Shoot 1 in 10 and invite the other 9 to watch before telling them, "If you piss Manky off, you are next you twats" then shoot a few more for good measure.

Recent example is the 5p carrier bag charge for 'eco' reasons. If it's to save the Polar bears and tree frogs, then why didnt they just pass legislation stating that all carrier bags must me made from recycled paper? Same goes for the proposed 'fizzy drink' tax. Just legislate on the amount of sugar allowed in fizzy drinks, but no, it has to cost us money...

3 minutes ago, deebom said:

Recent example is the 5p carrier bag charge for 'eco' reasons. If it's to save the Polar bears and tree frogs, then why didnt they just pass legislation stating that all carrier bags must me made from recycled paper? Same goes for the proposed 'fizzy drink' tax. Just legislate on the amount of sugar allowed in fizzy drinks, but no, it has to cost us money...

Our Lords and Masters think that specific taxes like the placcy bag tax are good because of the lesser impact on their wealthy bumchums. They only subsidised wind farms after I showed no interest in building one myself. Little do they know that they will all be worthless when my Trouser-mounted rear portal Carbon Di-backside kebab fed renewable energy generating system hits the market

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

. Little do they know that they will all be worthless when my Trouser-mounted rear portal Carbon Di-backside kebab fed renewable energy generating system hits the market

Brilliant....if we couple your innovative design masterpiece with my new recipe kebab made from real sheep earholes, arseholes and eyeballs with added lard and garnisheed with cabbage and beetroot salad....we will make a fecking fortune.     

Guest luke swarm

true to my prediction I now only have a couple of bottles of becks left and the dial a curry is not due to arrive for another 30 mins.......looks like the emergency slab of strongbow cans in the shed will need bringing in and its fucking perishing out.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/7/2016, 3:23:47, Decimus said:

Fuck me, Lukers. When I read the title of this nom I'd assumed that Gary Glitter had registered on the corner.

It would come as no surprise if Glitter IS on the corner, under another name.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, deebom said:

I'm not sure why there's such noise being made by you Englanders about this 5p bag shite. It's been up here for a while and it works- there's like 10% being used of the previous amount. Seemingly cunts can be motivated by a measly 5p, but not by the environment being fucked. Stop moaning.

Guest deebom
4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not sure why there's such noise being made by you Englanders about this 5p bag shite. It's been up here for a while and it works- there's like 10% being used of the previous amount. Seemingly cunts can be motivated by a measly 5p, but not by the environment being fucked. Stop moaning.

I'm not moaning. I don't really give a fuck. Read my post properly and you'll see the point I'm making you purposeless porpoise.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, deebom said:

I'm not moaning. I don't really give a fuck. Read my post properly and you'll see the point I'm making you purposeless porpoise.

You were moaning a bit, you planet wrecking cunt. And I was only saying in general, there is a lot of whinging about it down south.

I just did read it properly, and saw you suggested swapping plastic shopping bags for paper- a truly shite idea. I'm glad you flagged it up. Try flying over the Atlantic in a paper plane. 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I just did read it properly, and saw you suggested swapping plastic shopping bags for paper- a truly shite idea. I'm glad you flagged it up. Try flying over the Atlantic in a paper plane. 

On the flip side, try wiping your arse with a plastic bag!

Guest deebom
6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You were moaning a bit, you planet wrecking cunt. And I was only saying in general, there is a lot of whinging about it down south.

You are obviously an ignorant tardbrain, everyone knows I set the world record for crossing the Atlantic in a paper plane just last month. Blindfolded, with an orangutan navigator.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, deebom said:

I had no idea Ryanair were flying to the states.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 07/01/2016, 19:44:45, camberwell gypsy said:

Wagons wheels have definitely got smaller. You never could get one in sideways years ago but now I can.

Hmmmmmm!