CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fun Size Cunts

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Had a pretty shit day at works and as its the first week back after Christmas Break its a long one already.

I really needed a beer and luckily Mrs Swarm had anticipated this requirement and got in a slab of Becks in (on offer of course) Well popped one open and took a draught.....damn near drank 3/4 of the bottle...looked at the size and it is a 275ml bottle.....What the fuck do they think they are doing producing miniscule bottles like this...I mean even 33cl bottles are a bit of a piss take but 275ml is just cuntage of a higher order.

also has anyone noticed that the cases available used to be a standard 24 or 12 capacity and now its all over the place,,,10 bottles, 15, 18, 8... all sorts of variations so you can never work out what is best value. Its a fucking colossal rip off and needs to stop. Also the 500ml is just short of a pint...fucking decimal system being used against us.

This is just one example of this short changing going on....just look at chocolate/confectionary...its all getting smaller and smaller except the fucking price........A good example of this is Snickers or marathons for the older lags....its a shadow of its former self.

Cannot see the Becks case lasting past tomorrow night......Fun size....Cunt size more like.   

I only drink pints. If some scrote tries to sell me a cunt sized pint, I would cause a positive boot gonad impact event before delivering his severed head to trading standards.

Or something like that.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wagons wheels have definitely got smaller. You never could get one in sideways years ago but now I can.

Eating them of course?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Had a pretty shit day at works and as its the first week back after Christmas Break its a long one already.

I really needed a beer and luckily Mrs Swarm had anticipated this requirement and got in a slab of Becks in (on offer of course) Well popped one open and took a draught.....damn near drank 3/4 of the bottle...looked at the size and it is a 275ml bottle.....What the fuck do they think they are doing producing miniscule bottles like this...I mean even 33cl bottles are a bit of a piss take but 275ml is just cuntage of a higher order.

also has anyone noticed that the cases available used to be a standard 24 or 12 capacity and now its all over the place,,,10 bottles, 15, 18, 8... all sorts of variations so you can never work out what is best value. Its a fucking colossal rip off and needs to stop. Also the 500ml is just short of a pint...fucking decimal system being used against us.

This is just one example of this short changing going on....just look at chocolate/confectionary...its all getting smaller and smaller except the fucking price........A good example of this is Snickers or marathons for the older lags....its a shadow of its former self.

Cannot see the Becks case lasting past tomorrow night......Fun size....Cunt size more like.   

Luke, it's a fucking travesty. Those little bastards do not to the casual eye appear smaller than the regular bottle, but certainly are. You can tell theyre cunt sized if they're empty before you make it to the sofa from the fridge- last Saturday we had guests round and I spent the entire night in the fucking hallway.

Guest luke swarm
54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, Lukers. When I read the title of this nom I'd assumed that Gary Glitter had registered on the corner.

Gary Glitter.....wouldn't that be good...man I would just love to cunt him live.   

Guest luke swarm
56 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Luke, it's a fucking travesty. Those little bastards do not to the casual eye appear smaller than the regular bottle, but certainly are. You can tell theyre cunt sized if they're empty before you make it to the sofa from the fridge- last Saturday we had guests round and I spent the entire night in the fucking hallway.

schoolboy error Quince......always serve your guests the crap British lager usually reserved for Christmas but always left over.....that way the freeloading cunts will think twice before invading you privacy again......I keep a 1/2 case of Carlsberg aluminium lining flavour beer for unwanted guests.  

Just buy more, you tight bastard!!

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, Lukers. When I read the title of this nom I'd assumed that Gary Glitter had registered on the corner.

He's probably here already under a multi id.

I believe that kind of thing goes on.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

schoolboy error Quince......always serve your guests the crap British lager usually reserved for Christmas but always left over.....that way the freeloading cunts will think twice before invading you privacy again......I keep a 1/2 case of Carlsberg aluminium lining flavour beer for unwanted guests.  

This is true, though in my experience Cunts will drink any shit at all after a 3 drink primer of something  decent. Kind of the one in the pink before the one in the stink, eh?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I've been trying to work out what that stuff tastes like for fucking years.. you've nailed it...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wagons wheels have definitely got smaller. You never could get one in sideways years ago but now I can.

Aren't you meant to eat these?

Smaller sizes are part of a government plan.

Alcohol causes obesity which causes cancer.  Stop drinking

Bacon causes cancer.   Don't eat bacon.

Sunburn causes cancer.   Cover up all your skin.

Islamification by stealth.

Guest luke swarm
46 minutes ago, Manky said:

Smaller sizes are part of a government plan.

Alcohol causes obesity which causes cancer.  Stop drinking

Bacon causes cancer.   Don't eat bacon.

Sunburn causes cancer.   Cover up all your skin.

Islamification by stealth.

There's no fly's settling on Manky...he has worked it out in a logical manner that onlyy a Manc could.......Although in my opinion I do not think this government could be that clever if they tried.

I suspect its just the multinationals being allowed by government to rip us off wholesale. And that applies to not just foodstuff but just look at the Utilities, Rail, Airports in fact the UK is a paradise for unregulated profiteering....its called privatisation and outsourcing.  

I suspect its just the multinationals being allowed by government to rip us off wholesale. And that applies to not just foodstuff but just look at the Utilities, Rail, Airports in fact the UK is a paradise for unregulated profiteering....its called privatisation and outsourcing.  

I can't find fault with that statement. It is time for the greedy cunts to be fucking kneecapped. These cartels are a bunch of fuckers and should be bought to account. Shoot 1 in 10 and invite the other 9 to watch before telling them, "If you piss Manky off, you are next you twats" then shoot a few more for good measure.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I can't find fault with that statement. It is time for the greedy cunts to be fucking kneecapped. These cartels are a bunch of fuckers and should be bought to account. Shoot 1 in 10 and invite the other 9 to watch before telling them, "If you piss Manky off, you are next you twats" then shoot a few more for good measure.

Manky...just a thought but do any of your "solutions" not end up with someone being summarily executed or maimed by firearms..