CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hull

Decimus

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agree with you about Heaton. He isn't originally from Hull, yet a lot of his material was inspired whilst living there, the shirty cunt. It might not be fashionable to admit it, but I love The Beautiful South.

It's a little worse than unfashionable, it's a massive neon "cunt" sign. The Beautiful South are a bland bunch of pot noodle fucking cunts.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's a little worse than unfashionable, it's a massive neon "cunt" sign. Theutiful South are a bland bunch of pot n oodle fucking cunts.

They are one of the most successful acts this country has ever produced. You may not agree that commercial success equates to musical quality, but if that's your view and you're adamant that your philosophy is right, then you are a fucking complete and utter tasteless cunt. How can a self proclaimed, chronic alcoholic not enjoy Old Red Eyes?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They are one of the most successful acts this country has ever produced. You may not agree that commercial success equates to musical quality, but if that's your view and you're adamant that your philosophy is right, then you are a fucking complete and utter tasteless cunt. How can a self proclaimed, chronic alcoholic not enjoy Old Red Eyes?

I wouldn't go so far as call it a philosophy, it's more a pet hate, particularly that "Rotterdam" dirge. I know others like them, others who don't have terrible taste. I don't get them, but that red eyes is ok granted, just not for Quincy. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agree with you about Heaton. He isn't originally from Hull, yet a lot of his material was inspired whilst living there, the shirty cunt. It might not be fashionable to admit it, but I love The Beautiful South.

the only reason to "like" the Beautiful South was the album version of "dont mary her"... someone I worked with had 3 young boys (7 or 8 ish) and was doing the Sunday School shite trying to get them into the better schools... the kids put the album on full blast one sunny sunday not realising teh album version was "different" to the singles version...

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Of course, Mick Ronson was from Hull.

Repeat bollocks, see page 1...

5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Hull is quite a dreary and soulless place, I used to have to overnight there many years ago as my company was based there.....I cannot recall any treasured memories of that place.

However I do feel aggrieved that you annotate it the shittiest place you have ever been.....you are obviously not that well travelled my friend.......A trip to the Midlands will make you appreciate your current locality and just how lucky you really are.

If you are tired of life then visit Wolverhampton...it will finish you off....if you do survive this cultural jewel then may I recommend Dudley.....a veritable jewel of pointless cuntitude and lost hope.     

I challenge you with Gateshead.... Newcastle Upon Tynes' Prolapsed Rectum...