CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Sacking of a Shopping Centre Security Guard

Decimus

Guest nobgobbler

Find it hard to justify the bloke being sacked. Throwing water on somebody isn't classed as common assault according to a copper who suggested I did exactly that to local asbo cunts hanging about the place a while back, or at least they would turn a blind eye. Unless the employer was claiming gross misconduct, even so, if I were him I'd be claiming unfair dismissal and hope tribunal panel aren't a bunch of do gooding cunts.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

It now appears that one of the fucking scumbags is pulling the old "I was in the army" card for sympathy. Personally I blame the red top tabloid media for feeding ex-servicemans delusions that they are somehow entitled to respect or admiration. The loose throwing about of words like heroes only feeds their sense of entitlement. It's a career choice, not conscription. No one forced them to sign up, and it always fucking amazes me when some of the stupid fucking cunts seem perplexed that they've been maimed and injured, like they're in a normal job for normal people and never expected to get their legs blown off.

If indeed he was an ex-serviceman who saw active service, then the Military Covenant, which is enshrined in law, has failed him.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

..... And ones who died in Iraq and Afghanistan didn't die for their country, even if that makes their deluded relatives feel better. They died to suit the agenda of corrupt, politicians.......

That's another nom. For those wishing to understand why the UK became embroiled in the disaster that was/is Afghanistan, then they may want to watch "Bitter Lake" a documentary that has not been transmitted but does appear on the BBC i-Player. There are some aspects to the film that I disagree with but its analysis of where the UK went wrong in Helmand, is IMHO, spot on. The film is a bit acid trippy but the editing of archive material is nothing short of masterful. The scene showing burly American GI's with M4 carbines at their feet whilst having a manicure at a base PX store is incongruous to say the least. It is two hours long so those with short attention spans will not enjoy. Its one of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time.

• Like 1

I detest the homeless and beggars with a passion. Especially the ones who fester around cash machines.

" Oh look, this ATM has just given me five £20 notes of my hard earned cash and a 50p piece to help sustain your drug and alcohol addiction you poor misunderstood soul"

The cunts throwing the ex services card are bigger cunts. When I was in uniform, about 40,000 a year were signing up and the majority that I ever knew were good lads and girls. There were some total tossers who would never make a go of anything as long as they had a hole in their arse. My guess they the majority who end up on the streets were from the second category. Either that or lying.

As a society, we can help people. The problem is some cunts don't want to be helped and will do nothing to help themselves. These tossers need eradicating with a quick Zyklon B shower.

Decimus. Good post. Never thought I would say that.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If indeed he was an ex-serviceman who saw active service, then the Military Covenant, which is enshrined in law, has failed him.

That's another nom. For those wishing to understand why the UK became embroiled in the disaster that was/is Afghanistan, then they may want to watch "Bitter Lake" a documentary that has not been transmitted but does appear on the BBC i-Player. There are some aspects to the film that I disagree with but its analysis of where the UK went wrong in Helmand, is IMHO, spot on. The film is a bit acid trippy but the editing of archive material is nothing short of masterful. The scene showing burly American GI's with M4 carbines at their feet whilst having a manicure at a base PX store is incongruous to say the least. It is two hours long so those with short attention spans will not enjoy. Its one of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time.

Americans and war do not go well together.. my father told me of when he was in Germany in the 60's, every single local hated the yanks, loved the brits and anyone "non-yank..."

When they went on manouevres you could see where the yank bases were compared to anyone elses... they would literally leave 10 coke vending machines in a stack and drive off, along with ton upon ton of other detritus... the cost of taking away, maintaining, and storing until the next time was too much to bother with, so they simply dumped them... "the locals will take them away... we're doing them a favour"....

They even did that on Salisbury Plain... acres of shit...

The servicemen is a funny thing. On one hand I agree wholeheartedly with Decs, But...

I do believe that a serviceman's job is nothing more than the bottom rung of the corrupt political elites ladder, and that the elites should at the very least look after the stupid cunts when they're done with the warmongering.

But then the elite don't give a flying fuck do they? No shortage of poor, thick as pigshit cannon fodder willing to lap up the Queen and country bit. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm hoping for a long, cold and brutal winter so their numbers are thinned out. Failing that, transportation to a labour camp where they can have "a nice warm shower" is the only other option.

Do you mean urine, or gas?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Do you mean urine, or gas?

Well if you like cocks its urine and if you like mens arses its gas, either way makes you sound a bit gay Quince.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well if you like cocks its urine and if you like mens arses its gas, either way makes you sound a bit gay Quince.

It does sound like a camp.

Anyway, you thought of it with your tiny woofter mind, not good old Quincy.

On 19/01/2016 at 3:39 PM, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Americans and war do not go well together.. my father told me of when he was in Germany in the 60's, every single local hated the yanks, loved the brits and anyone "non-yank..."

When they went on manouevres you could see where the yank bases were compared to anyone elses... they would literally leave 10 coke vending machines in a stack and drive off, along with ton upon ton of other detritus... the cost of taking away, maintaining, and storing until the next time was too much to bother with, so they simply dumped them... "the locals will take them away... we're doing them a favour"....

They even did that on Salisbury Plain... acres of shit...

I remember rummaging through their dumped C ration packs on Manoeuvres. In the seventies . At that time our rations were shite. They used to take the cigs and sweets and chuck the rest.... but often they just dumped everything rather than carry it.